Weltool W3Pro LEP
The Weltool W3Pro "Featherless Arrow" is an upgraded version of W3 with a luminous flux of up to 505 lumens! The light intensity reaches 363375 Candela, the throwing distance is about 1205 meters! You can use one 21700 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, using high-quality constant current IC, and temperature control to ensure that the flashlight will not be too hot. W3Pro's LEP light source has high energy density, and then passes through a special lens reflection system to form a dazzling light column! High and low modes are simple and practical.
The Weltool W3Pro tactical flashlight has almost no flooding and concentrated light. It is a spotlight, suitable for long-distance throwing, designed for special purposes.
- Material: Aluminum alloy, black hard anodized surface
- Reflective system: Acrylic lens
- Light source: special LEP module, wavelength 400-700nm, lifespan about 10,000 hours
Hight Low LUMENS 505 102 INTENSITY 363375cd 72000cd DISTANCE 1205m 536m RUNTIME 1h58min 4h55min
- (Tested with Weltool UB21-50 5000mAh 21700 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, outdoor, constant on, below 25 degrees Celsius)
- Battery: Use one 21700 li-ion rechargeable (battery included)
- Switch: Tail tactical switch, 50,000 press life
- High efficiency constant current drive circuit, no noise and no PWM
- Temperature control protection: when the flashlight temperature is too high, the flashlight will automatically reduce the brightness to prevent overheating
- Reverse polarity protection
- Low voltage prompt function
- Battery over discharge protection
- Coated tempered glass lens
- Passed 1 meter drop test
- Double O-ring waterproof, protection grade up to IP67
- Each flashlight has a unique serial number
- Size (±0.5mm): (head diameter) 33mm, (body diameter) 26.5mm, (length) 158mm
- Weight: 170.5±0.5g (without battery)
- Package Includes: UB21-50 li-ion battery, Type-C charging data cable, waterproof ring, stainless steel pocket clip, and LP33 Lens protector.
Unauthorized disassembly may damage the light and void the warranty
The light will increase in surface heat during use, recommended use is outdoors in a well ventilated area with ambient temperature under 25 degrees Celsius and the wind speed exceeds 5m/s. When the light is uncomfortable to hold due to increased heat, please turn the light off until it cools down. If used indoors, it is recommended to be used for no more than 10 minutes each time and allow the light to cool down between uses.
Please swap out the O-rings regularly to maintain the water resistance level
Lubricate the threads with professional grade lubricant regularly
Maintain and keep clean any contact surfaces of the flashlight with alcohol swab. This may prevent irregular flashes during use.
Remove batteries during storage. Keep lithium-ion batteries charged approximately every 4 months
This flashlight may not be used as a diving light
Do not aim this light directly at eyes or exposed skin to prevent injuries
Keep this flashlight out of the reach of children.
This light uses a high efficiency LEP emitter, with power output between 0.22 – 0.25W, classified as a Type III b laser device. Please use in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. By using this device, you certify you have read the included “Laser Safety” warnings and release the manufacturer and retailers from all liabilities.
The tail cap acts as a “safety key” and must be kept safe. The tail cap switch can shut off the light immediately or by twisting off the tail cap as a safety back-up. An opaque lens protector is included as a standard accessory. Equipped properly, this protector will prevent any light from escaping the front of the flashlight as a safety device.
DO NOT aim at another person. DO NOT aim at mirrors, glasses or other reflective surfaces. DO NOT aim at aircraft or vehicles in operation.