1. The customer is responsible for all return shipment/freight charges. For product returns that are not a result of a BrightLumenshop.com error, you will need ship the item at your own expense. All items should be RETURNED TO:
916 W. Burbank Blvd Unit # C111,
Burbank, Ca 91506
Attn: Returns Department
2. All returned merchandise must be purchased from brightlumenshop.com and returned within 30 days of date of purchase.
3. To return an item as a result of a BrightLumenshop.com error, please contact our customer support team by email at BrightLumenshop@gmail.com to receive further instructions.
4. If a merchandise return label is provided the number must be clearly visible on the outside of every returned package. The returned package should include a copy of your receipt for the purchase of the returned product.
5. No return shipment carton may exceed 50 lbs. in weight.
6. All products must be returned in their original unopened condition to receive a full refund.
7. Once the returned merchandise is received a credit will be issued based on the original payment method. Please allow up to thirty (10) days for processing.
8. If an item does not meet with your satisfaction for any reason, you are welcome to return it. You must notify us of your desire to return your purchase within 7 days and it must be returned within 15 days of issuance of an RMA. Returned items must be the same item in the same condition as originally shipped; products which have been modified, welded or soldered are not eligible for return. Returns should be shipped insured. Refunds are for the final purchase price only, less a 10% restocking fee. Shipping costs, insurance, and handling charges (if any) are non-refundable. Special orders are not returnable. A credit will be issued as soon as we receive and process your return. Please allow up to one billing cycles for a refund to appear on your credit card statement. If the item you have ordered is defective, contact us within the seller warranty period of 30 days and we will replace the defective item for you with an item of equal or greater functionality. We do not pay for return shipping but will pay shipping on the replacement item for domestic orders. International buyers pay shipping both ways. Outside of 30 days only manufacturers warranties (if any) apply. After 30 days of purchase, it is required you deal with the manufacturer directly. If you return for a refund any items that were originally delivered to you under the terms of a free standard shipping offer then we will deduct from your refund our fee for Ground delivery.
You must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") number within the applicable Return Policy period. BrightLumenshop.com will not accept returns without prior authorization and an RMA number. Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 15 days. Brightlumenshop.com must receive the returned products within this timeframe. RMA numbers will not be extended or reissued. Customer should prominently display the RMA number(s) on the shipping label of boxes containing the returned product. Return RMA Request - please be sure to reference your order number. If this is not possible, please provide your last name AND zip code.
When and why are restocking fees applied?
There is a restocking fee of 10% on all returns for refund (RMA Refund), unless waived by a Customer Support Agent. We charge this 10% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA Replacement (exchanges) without any restocking fee to support customers who have received a defective product.
Does Brightlumenshop.com pay the return shipping cost for defective merchandise? No, brightlumenshop.com does not pay the return shipping cost for defective merchandise. We are not responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacture the products we carry. However, if you pay to send the item back to brightlumenshop.com, we will replace the item and ship the replacement to you at no charge, brightlumenshop.com will employ every resource it has to ensure that your item is replaced promptly, without hassle.
- Return with RMA number clearly identified in shipping label or on package.
- Return with all original equipment, components, manuals, cables, documents, packaging.
- UPC code along with retail package if received with such.
- No physical damage caused by customer or by carrier.
- Item is NOT out of warranty when it is received.