The company founder started as a flashlight collector and an outdoor enthusiast. After buying several brands of LED flashlights for his personal collection and posting reviews and conducting tests he thought to himself why not help others with the knowledge and the advice to provide these products to customers. We are an American owned and operated team of flashlight enthusiasts who pride ourselves on our world class customer service and quality product offerings. The name Bright Lumens comes from an expression brightness and lumen levels. After doing research on lumens, watts and brightness levels, hence he came up with Bright Lumenshop. So if you're looking for LED Flashlights, Tactical Flashlights, EDC Flashlights, Camping Lanterns, and Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Batteries, your definitely in the right spot.
We are registered authorized dealers for the following companies: Weltool, Nitecore, Sofrin, Klarus, Brinyte, Manker and Trustfire. All of our products are purchased directly from the manufacturer which includes manufacturers warranty. Last but not least, all of our flashlights are tested for a final Quality Control Pass Test before they are shipped out to our customers.
We are passionate about our customers and the products we carry. We have made it our goal to service those customers in the best possible way. Our philosophy is to:
- Provide flashlights suitable for all users with a wide variety of designs, applications and prices.
- Deliver an excellent customer experience without compromising quality of our products we sell.
- Provide expert advice and facts about the products we carry.
So, with that being said here’s some quick fun facts:
BUY LUMENS, NOT WATTS
In the past, we bought lightbulbs based on how much energy, or watts, they use. Wouldn't it make more sense to buy lights based on how much light they provide?
When you're shopping for lightbulbs, you can choose your next lightbulb for the brightness you want by comparing lumens instead of watts. A lumen is a measure of the amount of brightness of a lightbulb -- the higher the number of lumens, the brighter the lightbulb.
WHAT'S A LUMEN?
Lumens measure how much light you are getting from a bulb. More lumens mean it's a brighter light; fewer lumens means it's a dimmer light.
Lumens let you buy the amount of light you want. So when buying your new flashlights or bulbs, think lumens, not watts.
The brightness, or lumen levels, of the lights in your home may vary widely, so here's a rule of thumb:
- To replace a 100 watt (W) incandescent bulb, look for a bulb that gives you about 1600 lumens. If you want something dimmer, go for less lumens; if you prefer brighter light, look for more lumens.
- Replace a 75W bulb with an energy-saving bulb that gives you about 1100 lumens
- Replace a 60W bulb with an energy-saving bulb that gives you about 800 lumens
- Replace a 40W bulb with an energy-saving bulb that gives you about 450 lumens.
Enjoy our site and feel free to send us an email and check out our Instagram page @brightlumenshop for the latest updates!