The traditional Li-ion battery with protective plate is the nickel plate connection method for the negative protection circuit, while the Weltool UB18-30P uses the built-in protection circuit in the battery positive technology, the steel shell is riveted and integrated with the battery core, effectively avoiding short circuit caused by collision or wear and so on,and will not increase the battery diameter.
The Micro USB charging interface is set in the positive protection circuit. It can be connected to the USB charging cable to connect the 5V adapter to charge the battery directly, or the USB interface of the computer with high current output. It can also be connected to the mobile power source to charge the battery. You can also put the battery into the charger in the Charging; there is a charging indicator on the battery to indicate the charging status.
Selected 18650 Li-ion battery cells, low internal resistance, high capacity, large discharge current; battery has triple overheat protection: pressure safety valve protection, diaphragm micro hole protection, PTC cathode blocking protection and positive protection circuit with four protections : Overheat protection, overcharge protection, over discharge protection and short circuit protection. The battery positive cap is raised. It is used in the flashlight to contact the positive spring or the PCB contact surface is tighter. Single or multi-cell batteries can be used at the same time.
Internal resistance: ≤26mΩ
Continuous discharge current : 10A（10-25 ℃）
Charging current: 0.8A (Micro USB interface charging current), 1A (Max. charger charging current)
Overcharge protection voltage: 4.2±0.05V
Over-discharge protection voltage: 2.5±0.1V
Cycle charge and discharge times: 250 times, the battery has 60% capacity
Charging indicator: red light (charging), blue light (charged)
Charging temperature: +0~+45 ℃
Discharge temperature: -20~+60℃
Storage temperature: -5~+30℃ (Less than 3 months)
Dimensions: 18.4±0.2 mm (diameter), 70±0.2 mm (length)
*** WARNING ***
All users must have appropriate understanding of lithium-ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium-ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium-ion batteries and chargers. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility with any device can be made. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium-ion battery. Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries.
- DO NOT USE WITH E-CIGARETTE, VAPORIZER, OR SIMILAR DEVICE
- MISUSING OR MISHANDLING LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES CAN POSE A SERIOUS RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR DEATH
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY USE WITH PROPER CIRCUITRY IN A PROTECTED BATTERY PACK
- ONLY USE WITHIN MANUFACTURER LISTED SPECIFICATIONS
- DO NOT STORE LOOSE BATTERY IN A POCKET, PURSE ETC. - ALWAYS USE A PROTECTIVE CASE OR BOX
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder, spot weld only
- User must be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
- ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave charging batteries unattended