Weltool M8 Iron Fan Zoomable LED Flashlight 860 Lumens
The Weltool M8 zoom flashlight has 860 lumens in high mode, 82,500 candela, and a throw distance of 574 meters. Using PMMA lens and internal zoom structure, by rotating the light head to adjust the focus, the head will not change in size due to zooming, and the waterproof and heat dissipation are better. The M8 has a rounded hotspot after zooming and has a long throw; a larger viewable area can be obtained when flooding.
The M8 can use one 18650 Li-ion battery or two CR123A lithium batteries, and has a stainless steel pocket clip, which is easy to carry. The M8 has a short zoom stroke and can be adjusted with one hand. It is suitable for outdoor activities, patrols or inspections.
- Aluminum alloy CNC machining, hard anodized surface
- PMMA plano-convex lens and inner zoom structure, screw to adjust focus
- Using a high-power white X-LED, round hot spot effect
- Coated tempered glass lens
|Light output||310 lumens||860 lumens||80 lumens|
|Beam intensity||32,050 cd||82,500 cd||7,300 cd|
- Tested with Weltool INR18-30P 3000mAh 18650 battery, different test environments, equipment and standards will affect the test structure, for reference only.
- The flashlight has battery over-discharge protection (when using lithium-ion batteries), battery polarity protection, and low-voltage reminder functions
- No flicker and noise
- Patent switch structure, internal zoom structure patent pending
- Battery type: 1 18650 Li-ion battery or 2 CR123A batteries
- IP55, can be used in rain
- This flashlight has passed the 1-meter drop test
- Each flashlight has its own serial number
- Weight: 125±1g (without battery)
Size (±0.5mm): (head diameter) 33mm, (barrel diameter) 24mm, (length) 145mm
Included: 1x Weltool 3000mAh high drain18650 lithium-ion battery, charger, O-ring, stainless steel pocket clip
Install the battery correctly first
Press the tail switch halfway once, the flashlight will work, release it to turn off. Then half-press the tail switch again to switch to the next mode; press this operation repeatedly to cycle between medium and high; at this time, press the "click" sound in any mode to lock the current mode, press the switch again " Click" to turn off the flashlight.
In the off state, press the switch halfway for more than 4 times to enter the low mode
When the battery power drops, the light will flash to remind you, please charge the battery in time.
When the battery power is exhausted, the flashlight will automatically stop working.