M7 "Dark Adaptation" series of flashlights are designed for the professional user community. The M7 utilizes a PMMA lens and its exceptional light transmission capability. Designed using precise spectrum analysis, this light presents a homogeneous beam and creates an even, dark spot free, glare free light zone. The M7 can be set for two levels of output (High & Low) for its wide illumination area. Compact and light weight, with a length of only 12 cm, the M7 is easy to carry and use anywhere with the included pocket clip.
M7-AM Amber Light (590nm): Although dark adaptation performance is not as good as red light, it is easier to distinguish the color of the object than red light. It can reduce mosquito interference when used outdoors, and can also be used to observe some flying insects and turtles, which reduces the interference of lights for them. M7 amber light is easier to be taken notice of in the rainy, snowy and foggy weather. And this flashlight is perfectly suited for parts examination and reading or any task requiring close-up illumination.
The unibody construction of the M7 "Dark Adaptation" series gives it a high rate of heat dissipation and shock resistance, complementing the built-in multiple tiers of protection system, including low-voltage warning, reverse polarity protection, and over-discharge protection. "Eye of Heaven General", the Eye of Wisdom, will watch over the hard work you pour your heart into.
- Aerospace Aluminum Alloy construction; black hard anodization (HA)
- Lens: PMMA Lens
- Emitter: High efficiency amber light X-LED, max output of 176LM/W, lifetime up to 50,000 hours
|Tested with Weltool Rechargeable Li-ion Battery||M7-AM|
- Battery: 1x 18650 rechargeable Li-ion (Battery Included)
- Switch : Tail cap switch (up to 50,000 presses)
- Lead-free circuit board
- Constant Current Circuit, maintain same output throughout use
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Low Voltage Warning
- Over-Discharge Protection
- No PWM, no circuit noise
- High light transmission PMMA lens
- Anti-slip, anti-roll design
- Wear resistant threads
- Flashlight body features conductive surface
- Gold-plated springs
- 1 meter impact resistance
- IP67 water resistance rating
- Individually serialized
- Dimensions: (Bezel Dia.) 27.5mm x (Body Dia.) 23mm x (Length)120mm
- Weight: 73.5±0.5 grams (w/o battery)
- Accessories (included): Pocket clip, O-ring
- Open the tail cap by twisting counter-clockwise, insert a charged quality 18650 Li-ion battery with the positive terminal towards the bezel, and tighten the tail cap by turning clockwise.
- The flashlight has Reverse Polarity Protection, the light will not be damaged by batteries inserted in the wrong orientation, but it will not turn on. If this occurs, please check the battery orientation.
- Half press the tail switch to turn on the flashlight, loose to turn off. Each time the flashlight is turned on, the default setting is "LOW".
- When the flashlight is on, half press the tail switch to cycle between LOW and HIGH output. Fully press the tail switch until "click" is heard to lock the mode and fully press the tail switch again to turn off the flashlight.
- When the battery voltage is too low, the flashlight will flash 2 times as a warning. When the flash is given, please change to a new battery.
- After the first flash warning, the flashlight will operate for several minutes as a safety measure.
- After several minutes, the second flash warning will be given. After this warning, the flashlight will shut off automatically.
- Unauthorized disassembly may damage the flashlight and void the warranty.
- Weltool "Total Heat Dissipation" technology will dissipate the internal heat of the light during operation, it is normal to feel the flashlight body temperature rise.
- Please check and replace the O-ring regularly to maintain the waterproof rating
- Please check and lubricate the threads regularly with professional lubricant.
- Clean the contact surfaces regularly to keep the flashlight normal operation. If irregular strobe or failure to turn-on occurs, the contact surfaces may be dirty and requires cleaning by using alcohol cotton swabs.
- Remove the battery from the flashlight during long term storage.
- This flashlight is not intended to be used as a diving light
- Do not aim the flashlight directly at eyes. Keep out of the reach of children.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov Click Here