The Vapcell P2 charger comes with brand new technology for a high quality charging experience. This charger has 2 bays that can be used to charge 2 different 18650 batteries at the same time. Also, it can be used as a portable power bank.
*** Only works with unprotected 18650 cells ***
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant/flame resistant).
- 1x 5V USB charging port.
- LEDs show the current status of each battery.
- Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously.
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries.
- Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage.
- Automatically stops charging when complete.
- Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries.
- Features reverse polarity protection.
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation.
- 0 Activation function.
- Certified by RoHS, CE, and FCC.
- Input voltage: DC 5V 2A
- Output voltage: 4.2V±1%
- Output current: 2A x1, 1A x2
- USB output: DC 5V 2A
Compatible with unprotected 18650 battery ONLY!
- 1 x Vapcell P2 Charger (batteries are not included)
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Micro-USB cable
- 1 x Retail box
*** WARNING ***
All users must have appropriate understanding of lithium-ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium-ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium-ion batteries and chargers. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility with any device can be made. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium-ion battery. Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries.
- DO NOT USE WITH E-CIGARETTE, VAPORIZER, OR SIMILAR DEVICE
- MISUSING OR MISHANDLING LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES CAN POSE A SERIOUS RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR DEATH
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY USE WITH PROPER CIRCUITRY IN A PROTECTED BATTERY PACK
- ONLY USE WITHIN MANUFACTURER LISTED SPECIFICATIONS
- DO NOT STORE LOOSE BATTERY IN A POCKET, PURSE ETC. - ALWAYS USE A PROTECTIVE CASE OR BOX
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder, spot weld only
- User must be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
- ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave charging batteries unattended