USB-C Rechargeable 5000mAh Battery
The next generation 21700 rechargeable battery from NITECORE, the NL2150R has an amazing 5000mAh capacity. This powerful battery has improved performance, and superior energy density compared to previous 18650 batteries. An ideal companion for the NEW P12 or NEW P30 tactical flashlight from NITECORE, an extra 21700 is a great back-up battery to have on hand, as more electronic products and NITECORE flashlights will utilize this battery. The NL2150R has a built-in USB-C port and can be charged directly with a USB-C cable or using a traditional charger like a NITECORE UI1.
The NITECORE NL2150R comes with all of the safety features, quality engineering, and more that has made NITECORE a trusted brand for rechargeable Li-ion batteries. Your expensive electronics are safe paired with an NL2150R that features a built-in pressure relief valve, high temperature resistant design, and built-in safeguards to prevent surges. This protects you from overcharging, over-discharging, as well as short-circuits. The NL2150R is built with premium materials, such as nickel-plated stainless steel connectors for impact resistance, good conductivity, and resistance against oxidation. Safe and reliable, the NL2150R is globally insured and has multiple certifications for electronic use.
***PLEASE NOTE*** this is an oversized 21700 Battery, please advise before ordering, if you have any questions about compatibility please email us before you please your order.
- NITECORE UMS2 Dual Slot Digital Charger
- NITECORE UMS4 Quad Slot Digital Charger
- NITECORE UI1 Single Slot Charger
- NITECORE UI2 Dual Slot Charger
21700 Battery Compatibility:
- This is a button top battery designed for flashlights that accept standard 21700 batteries.
- It does NOT work in any non-flashlight device.
- It does NOT work in any flashlights that require a custom battery.
- It is not compatible with E4K, HC35, i4000r.
- It does NOT work in any electronics that only accept flat top batteries.
- It can be charged in a lithium-ion charger such as UI1, UI2, UMS2, UMS4.
*** WARNING ***
All users must have appropriate understanding of lithium-ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium-ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium-ion batteries and chargers. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility with any device can be made. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium-ion battery. Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries.
- DO NOT USE WITH E-CIGARETTE, VAPORIZER, OR SIMILAR DEVICE
- MISUSING OR MISHANDLING LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES CAN POSE A SERIOUS RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR DEATH
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY USE WITH PROPER CIRCUITRY IN A PROTECTED BATTERY PACK
- ONLY USE WITHIN MANUFACTURER LISTED SPECIFICATIONS
- DO NOT STORE LOOSE BATTERY IN A POCKET, PURSE ETC. - ALWAYS USE A PROTECTIVE CASE OR BOX
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder, spot weld only
- User must be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
- ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave charging batteries unattended