Far-Throwing EDC Light
Featuring incredible power in a convenient size, the Nitecore MH12GT LED Flashlight is the ideal light for personal and tactical users alike. This compact torch is less than 6 inches long and weighs just over 3 ounces, so it's easy to carry in your bag or pocket, making it perfect for every day carry. Despite its modest size, the MH12GT has the power and throw to stand up to much larger models, capable of producing a sizzling 1000 Lumen beam that can throw further than 1000 feet! Using its sophisticated CREE XP-L HI V3 LED, the light can four different levels of brightness ranging from its maximum output down to just 1 Lumen, allowing you to pick the brightness best suited for your needs. The MH12GT even comes with three tactical outputs for special situations; a blinding Strobe for disorienting a target, an S.O.S. flash for signaling for help, and a location beacon for marking your location.
The MH12GT is capable of running on a variety of batteries; a single 18650 (included) or a pair of either CR123As or RCR123As. While equipped with the included 18650, the light is capable of running on its max output for an hour and 15 minutes or on its lowest for an astounding 520 hours! One of the features that sets this EDC light apart from its competitors is its handy micro-USB charging port, which allows you to charge the included 18650 internally, saving you the hassle of constantly switching out your power supply.
Every aspect of the MH12GT is designed to optimal user experience. Crafted from aerospace aluminum, the light's body is highly resistant to impact damage, protected from drops as high as 1.5 meters, and water damage, capable of being submerged under 2 meters of water. The light is operated using a pair of switches including a power switch on its tailcap for easy one-handed activation, and a mode switch that doubles as a power indicator, displaying the light's remaining charge. Compact, powerful, and convenient, the MH12GT is the ideal EDC light for any user.
- Durable anodized aluminum construction
- Diamond knurling for a more secure grip
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Deep smooth reflector allows for maximum beam distance
- Comes with a trio of tactical outputs:
- Strobe Mode: Used to disorient an attacker or other target
- S.O.S. Mode: Morse code flash to signal for aid in emergency situations
- Location Beacon: Efficient flash to mark current position
- Light operated using a pair of switches
- Power Switch: Located on tailcap, used to momentarily / fully activate or deactivate light.
- Mode Switch:: Located on body, used to access and cycle through all outputs.
- Mode switch doubles as an LED power indicator, able to display remaining power, battery voltage
- Convenient micro-USB charging port allows included 18650 to be recharged internally
- U-shaped tailcap helps prevent accidental activation
- ATR (Advanced Temperature Regulation) protection helps prevent overheating
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage caused by improperly inserted batteries
- Compatible with a number of Nitecore weapon mounts and remote switches
- 1 x Nitecore NL1834 18650 3400mAh 3.7V Li-Ion Button Top Battery
- 1 x Micro-USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Nylon Holster
- 1 x Removable Pocket Clip
- 1 x Tactical Cigar Ring
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
- 1 x Spare Tailcap Boot
- 1 x Spare USB-Port Cover
- LED: CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
Power Source: 1 x 18650 (Included) or 2 x CR123A or 2 x 16340 (RCR123A)
- NOTE: Light can only be recharged internally when equipped with an 18650 battery. DO NOT attempt to recharge when equipped with CR123A or 16340 batteries.
- Peak Beam Distance: 320 meters (1049.9 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 25700 cd
Brightness Outputs (Using 1 x 18650):
- High - 1000 Lumens - 1 Hour 15 Min.
- Medium - 280 Lumens - 6 Hours
- Low - 55 Lumens - 28 Hours
- Ultralow - 1 Lumen - 520 Hours
Brightness Outputs (Using 2 x CR123A):
- High - 1000 Lumens - 1 Hour
- Medium - 280 Lumens - 3 Hours 15 Min.
- Low - 55 Lumens - 20 Hours
- Ultralow - 1 Lumen - 300 Hours
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 meters (4.92 ft.)
- Length - 5.48" (139.2 mm)
- Head Diameter - 1.00" (25.4 mm)
- Weight: 3.07 oz. (87 g)