- 8x CREE XHP70.2 LEDs (6500K) with a max output of 41,500 lumens.
- Maximum beam intensity of 160,000 cd, and maximum throw distance of 800 meters.
- Integrated precision digital optics technology provides extreme reflector performance.
- Utilizes dual-sided AR coated, 99% transmittance toughened glass lens.
- A step-down constant current circuit design with an efficiency rate up to 98%.
- Power by 3x high drain 21700 (Batteries Included)
- With advanced intelligent temperature regulation module, MK38 regulates its output and adapts to the ambient environment, maintaining optimal performance.
- Electronic reverse polarity protection and over-discharge protection.
- Integrated power indicator under the side switch indicates remaining battery voltage.
- Multi-switches design, clear division:
- Stainless steel side switch control the light to turn on/off and change modes etc.
- Front switch on handle control 2x waterproof cooling fans to turn on/off
- Rear switch on handle control the light to turn on/off and change modes etc.
User interface is simple and friendly, easy one-hand operation:
- From OFF, long press to ECO modes.
- From OFF, single press to General modes.
- Double click to Turbo from any modes (except LOCK-OUT)
- From OFF, quick triple click to Special modes (Strobe / Beacon / SOS to select)
- From OFF, quick quadruple click to lock-out the light
- CNC machined from durable aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
- Surface finish (option): Premium type-III hard-anodized or Micro-arc oxidation
- Stainless steel strike bezel is used to break windows in an emergency situation
- Triple-interface on flashlight head: Stainless steel side switch, UNC1/4" triple hole, waterproof 4PIN connector socket
- Built-in UNC1/4" tripod hole, MK38 can be directly mounted to a tripod, turning it into a camp light or a fixed supplementary light
- Utilizes stainless steel side switch with CD pattern surface for good touch feelings
- Detachable handheld handle meets various lighting demands
- Triple-sided premium cooling fins improve heat dissipation performance
- Built-in double-row cooling fans on the handle to blow effectively cooling fins through outside
- Utilizes special gold plated copper spring etc. conductive parts to reduce internal resistance
- Convenient tail-stand capability
- IPX-7 waterproof standard (1 meters under water)
- Impact resistant to 1 meter
What's package Included?
1x Black Manker MK38 Flashlight (Manker 21700 Batteries Included)
1x Detachable handle
1x Quick release screw
1x Stainless steel tag tool
1x Spare waterproof o-ring
1x User manual
Size & Weight
MK38 with 8x CREE XHP70.2 LEDs 6500K:
Modes/Level Luminance Runtime
Turbo mode - Turbo level (Thermal regulation): 41,500 lumens 1 hours 30 minutes
General mode - High level (Thermal regulation): 20,000 lumens 1 hours 40 minutes
General mode - Mid3 level (Thermal regulation): 10,000 lumens 1 hours 50 minutes
General mode - Mid2 level: 5,000 lumens 2 hours 20 minutes
General mode - Mid1 level: 2,200 lumens 5 hours
General mode - Low level: 1,000 lumens 10 hours
ECO mode - L4 level: 400 lumens 20 hours
ECO mode - L3 level: 180 lumens 28 hours
ECO mode - L2 level: 80 lumens 50 hours
ECO mode - L1 level: 40 lumens 66 hours
Special mode - Strobe: 25,000 lumens -
Maximum light intensity: 160,000 cd
Maximum beam distance: 800 meters
Waterproof standard: IPX-7, 1Meters under water
Impact resistant: 1 meters
More information, please check the table on the photo as below:
(* Note: You can open this photo in new tab on your Google chrome to enlarge.)
※ Note: The front switch on the handle can turn on/off the cooling fans. The stainless steel side switch on flashlight head and the rear switch on the handle can control flashlight ON/OFF, mode operation etc.
Cooling Fan Operation:
ON/OFF: In any state (except LOCK-OUT), single click the front switch on the handle to turn on 2x cooling fans. A single click after this turns the fans OFF.
△ Note: When the light is ON, Single click side switch (or rear switch) also to turn off the cooling fans.
ON/OFF: When the light is OFF, any click the side switch (or the rear switch) to turn the light ON. When the light is ON, just single click the side switch (or the rear switch) to turn the light OFF.
ECO Modes: From OFF, simple press and hold down the side switch (or the rear switch) to activate ECO modes. press and hold down the side switch (or the rear switch) again after this activates. the light cycle through "L1->L2->L3->L4" (or "L4->L3->L2->L1"). When the light cycle to the last level "L4" (or "L1"), the light will stop to cycle and stay at last level. If you want to select one level you need, just release the side switch (or the rear switch) while the light cycling. If you press and hold down the side switch (or the rear switch) again, the light will be cycled through opposite direction.
△ Note: After activate ECO modes, single click to turn OFF the light; double click to activate Turbo mode; quickly triple click to activate Special modes.
General modes: Single click the side switch (or the rear switch) to activate General modes. Press and hold down the side switch (or the rear switch) again after this activates. the light cycle through "Low->Mid1-Mid2 ->Mid3->High" (or "High->Mid3->Mid2->Mid1->Low"). When the light cycle to the last level "High" (or "Low"), the light will stop to cycle and stay at last level. If you want to select one level you need, just release the side switch (or the rear switch) while the light cycling. If you press and hold on the side switch (or the rear switch) again, the light will be cycled through opposite direction.
△ Note: After activate general modes, single click to turn OFF the light; Double click to activate Turbo mode; Quickly triple click to activate Special modes.
Turbo mode: Double click the side switch (or the rear switch) to activate Turbo from any other modes (except LOCK-OUT).
△ Note: After activate Turbo mode, single click to turn OFF the light; double click or long press to activate General modes; quickly triple click to activate Special modes.
Special modes: From OFF, quickly triple click the side switch (or the rear switch) to activate strobe. From strobe, press and hold down to cycle through the other safety modes; Beacon > SOS > back to strobe.
△ Note: After activate Special modes, single click to turn OFF the light; double click to activate Turbo mode; quickly triple click to activate General modes.
Breathing light mode: From OFF, click and hold for 3 seconds and release. LED indicator under the side switch will start to breath. There is nothing particular about this except that it is a cool mood light. Click once to turn off.
△ Note: While holding down the side switch (or the rear switch) for 3 seconds, MK38 will activate one level of ECO modes and turn off automatically, and then LED indicator under the side switch will turn on.
LOCK-OUT / UNLOCK: Locking out the light when not in use is highly recommended. From OFF, quickly quadruple click (simply click 4 times fast) to LOCK-OUT. The light will then a blink to indicate that it has been LOCKED. To UNLOCK, quickly quadruple click (simply click 4 times fast) again, the light will turn on to indicate it has been unlocked.
Memory function: From OFF, single click (or long press) the side switch (or the rear switch) to activate the light level at General modes (or ECO modes) last used.
* Note: We also high recommend the ordinary users to purchase Samsung 40T unprotected flat-top 21700 batteries or Modell P42A unprotected flat-top 21700 batteries to drive MK38.
1. Loose the tail-cap counterclockwise and take it away.
2. As shown in the graph, insert batteries with the positive (+) to connect the gold plated copper positive round conductive plate on tail-cap PCB, the negative (-) to connect the gold plated copper spring on PCB.
3. Tighten the tail-cap by aligning the two metal pins on the tail-cap with the corresponding holes on the flashlight body, and rotate clockwise.
1. DO NOT mix rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries
2. DO NOT mix batteries of different types/brands
3. DO NOT mix batteries of different power levels
4. DO NOT mix old and new batteries
Battery Voltage Indicator
When the light is turned on, the built-in power indicator under the stainless steel side switch will show different color light to indicate remaining battery voltage:
While battery voltage > 10.2V, blue light turn on and last 3s.
While battery voltage 9.6V-10.2V, purple light turn on and last 3s.
While battery voltage 8.7V-9.6V, red light constant-on.
While battery voltage < 8.7V, the light turn off automatically.
* Low voltage warning
When the battery voltage level drops below the present level, the light is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until lowest output is reached. When the battery voltage level still drops low under lowest output, it will shut off automatically.
Intelligent Overheat Protection
Advanced intelligent temperature regulation technology allows MK38 to dynamically adjust output performance according to its body temperature. The light will accumulate a lot of heat when you use it at high-output levels for extended periods. When the light reaches the temperature of 65°C or above, the light will automatically step down its output to reduce the temperature. at the same time we also make more premium cooling fins on flashlight head and built-in durable-row fans to blow effectively these cooling fins through the outside to protect flashlight overheat.
* Note: DO NOT submerge the flashlight into any liquid when it is hot. Doing so may cause irreparable damage to the light due to the difference of air pressure inside and outside of tube.
Handle Installing & Disassembling
How to disassemble the handle?
1.Switch off flashlight and use tag tool (included accessory) to press the quick release screw on the counterbored hole, loose the screw counterclockwise, and then twist out the screw with your hand.
2.Lift up the handle, 4PIN connectors on the handle will take off from the connector socket on flashlight head. then you can place the handle to somewhere.
3. Please insert quick release screw into the connector socket and tighten it. At last please use page tool (included accessory) to press the screw to tighten it fully to get a waterproof, and then you can switch on flashlight as usual.
How to install the handle?
1.Switch off flashlight and use tag tool (included accessory) to press the quick release screw on the connector socket, loose the screw counterclockwise, and then twist out the screw with your hand.
2.Lift up the handle, make sure the the counterbored hole align the screw hole on flashlight body and 4PIN connectors on the handle will also align the connector socket on flashlight head.
3.Put the screw through the counterbored hole and make the screw tip into the screw hole on flashlight body, and then take tag tool (included accessory) to press the screw to tighten.
************ Warning: *************
1. The flashlight is high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage or other harms, so please avoid shining the light directly into anyone's eyes.
2. The flashlight is recommended use for adult or under adult supervision. Please keep this flashlight away from children.
3. Please take off the dustproof film from lens immediately for the first use.
4. The flashlight is capable of emitting intense heat when turning on for a long period of time. Remember to install the handle before using. Avoid touching the appearance of the flashlight.
5. DO NOT shine a object at close range, cover the flashlight, or place the head to face down when it is turn on. The heat built-up may objects to burn or even result in unexpected disasters.
6. After the cooling fans ON, DO NOT push your fingers into fans and force them to stop working as it will damage the fans.
7. DO NOT immerse the flashlight in seawater or other corrosive media as it will damage the flashlight.
8. Please turn the flashlight off and make sure that its lock out if it is left unused, carried or transported. The heat built-up due to accidental activation may melt the lens of the flashlight, cause close objects to urn, or even result in unexpected disasters.
9. To maintain waterproof rating, please lubricate the o-ring with silicone safe lubricant and replace worn o-rings as needed.
10. We recommend you to use Manker 3.6V/4200mAh high discharge 21700 rechargeable li-ion batteries. DO NOT mix rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries, DO NOT mix batteries of different types / brands, DO NOT mix batteries of different power levels, DO NOT mix old and new batteries.
11. If you don't use the flashlight in longer time, please take off your batteries to save. 12. Clean the contact surfaces regularly to keep the flashlight normal operation. If irregular strobe or failure to turn-on occurs, the contact surfaces may be dirty and requires cleaning by using alcohol cotton swabs.
13. DO NOT disassemble or modify this product which can cause damage and will void the warranty.
14. After assembling the handle, please put the quick release screw into the connector socket on the flashlight head and tighten it to get a better waterproof.