The Lumintop PK26 is a high-performance multifunctional outdoor led flashlight. The dual light sources design takes care of distance and nearby illuminations. Runs on two 26650 Li-ion cells or 2x 18650 cells, it emits a max 22,000-lumen output and delivers a max 550 meters throwing distance. Balance in size and weight, with IP68-rated protection, it’s an ideal lighting device for searching, rescuing, hiking, camping, etc.
- Dual light sources design, 1 X Cree XHP70.3 + 8 X Cree XHP50.2 LED
- Max 22000 lumens output and 550 meters beam distance
- Five output levels plus extra Strobe, SOS, and Beacon modes
- Runs on 2 x 26650 Li-ion batteries, button top, max length 65.5mm
- Or Optional 2 x 18650 button top batteries.
- Side switch easy-go operation
- Separate push-button for light source shifting
- Electronic lock-out and switch back-lit functions are provided
- Built-in Multi Protections
- Make of aircraft-grade aluminum with Type-III HA finished
- IP68-rated protections, 2 meters submersible
- Size: 67*32*203mm
- Net weight: ~425g (battery excluded)
|ANSI/NEMA FL1||Moonlight||Low||Med||High||Turbo||Strobe/ SOS/ Beacon|
|Intensity (Max)||Cree XHP 70.3: 43000cd, Cree XHP 50.2: 52500cd, Combo: 75500cd|
|Distance (Max)||Cree XHP 70.3: 415m, Cree XHP 50.2: 4580m, Combo: 550m|
|Waterproof||IP68, underwater 2m|
|Light Source||1 X Cree XHP70 LED + 8 X Cree XHP50 LED|
|Battery||2 X 26650 Li-ion, button-top, unprotected, max length 65.5mm (excluded)|
|Size||67 X 32 X 203mm (Head Ø X Tube Ø X Length)|
|Net Weight||~425g (Aluminum, battery excluded)|
Notice: The above appropriate parameters are lab-tested by using two 26650 Li-ion batteries, it may vary due to the difference in battery types and environments. The runtime on High and Turbo are accumulated due to the over-heat protection setting.