The Lumintop FW3A Brass Edition is a small yet elegant, ultra high-intensity flashlight. With the only 92.5mm in length, it delivers a max 2800 lumens amazing output by a single 18650 battery. The smooth bottom electronic metal switch controls various functions including smooth ramping, stepped mode setting, strobe, etc. It is the best EDC flashlight choice for a flashaholic, collector, etc.
- Emitter: 3x Nichia 219C
- Optic: Standard TIR Carclo 10511 (matte)
- Lens: Glass with anti-reflective coating
- Flux: ~2800 lm
- Intensity: ~10 000cd ANSI throw ~200 m
- Firmware: Free software called Andúril
- User interfaces:  Defaulted SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.  STEPPED RAMPING UI.  MOMENTARY mode.  MUGGLE mode.  Electronic LOCKOUT.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Battery: One 18650 cell. An unprotected cell is recommended. Max. length 66mm. Cell is not included.
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: Aluminum with hard-coat anodizing
- Switch: Electronic tail switch
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: Approximately 53 g without cells
- Size: 25.5 mm Ø head x 92.5mm in length.
*** Batteries Not Included ***
18350 or 18650