The Lumintop FW21 X9L, also short as X9L. It’s an ultra high-intensity and throws outdoor flashlight. Adopts the latest Luminus SBT-90 LED and runs on a single 21700 Li-ion battery, it can reach up to 6,500 lumens of amazing output in Turbo. X9L uses the same firmware as FW21 Pro, it defaulted with a ramping UI and there are also advance and rich modes settings for options. The electronic tail switch easily controls all the functions of the flashlight. Multifunctional, durable, and IP68 rated protection, X9L is a must-have for searching, hiking, camping, and also a household lamps.
- Emitter: Luminus SBT 90.2 LED
- Optic: Aluminum alloy smooth reflector
- Lens: Glass with anti-reflective coating
- Flux: ~6500 lumens
- Intensity: ~163,800cd ANSI throw ~810 m
- Firmware: Free software called Andúril
- User interfaces:  Defaulted SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.  STEPPED RAMPING UI.  MOMENTARY mode.  MUGGLE mode.  Electronic LOCKOUT.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Battery: One 21700/18650 cell. An unprotected cell is recommended. Max. length 70.6mm. ***Batteries Not Included***
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: Aluminum with hard-coat anodizing
- Switch: Electronic tail switch
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: Approximately 126.3 g without cells
- Size: 40.2mm Ø head x 123.5 mm length x 25.2mm Ø head
Please Note: Preferred batteries for this device is a flat top 21700 INR Battery.
Please email us for assistance requiring battery recommendations: firstname.lastname@example.org