FW21 Pro Copper is an ultra high-intensity outdoor and EDC flashlight. It adopts three Cree XHP50.2 LEDs that can reach up to 10,000 lumens of amazing output by using a single 21700 battery. The FW21 Pro inherits and uses the same firmware as FW3A, it defaulted with a ramping UI and there are also advance and rich mode settings for options. The electronic tail switch easily controls all the functions of the flashlight. Multifunctional, durable, and IP68 rated protection, FW21 Pro is a must-have for searching, hiking, camping, and an also EDC purpose.
- Emitter: 3*Cree XHP50.2 LED CW
- Optic: Aluminum alloy OP reflector
- Lens: Glass with anti-reflective coating
- Flux: ~10,000 lumens
- Intensity: ~26,055cd ANSI throw ~325 m
- Firmware: Free software called Andúril
- User interfaces:  Defaulted SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.  STEPPED RAMPING UI.  MOMENTARY mode.  MUGGLE mode.  Electronic LOCKOUT.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Battery: One 21700/18650 cell. An unprotected cell is recommended. Max. length 70.5mm. ***Please Note: Battery not is included***
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: Copper
- Switch: Electronic tail switch with rabbit logo
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: Approximately 255g without cells
- Size: 40 mm Ø head x 102 mm length x 28mm Ø head
Please Note: INR 21700 Batteries are recommended for this setup.
Please email us for assistance requiring battery recommendations: email@example.com