All-In-One Tactical and Outdoor Flashlight
The Klarus XT21C combines the brightness and throw of a searchlight with the operation and functions of a tactical flashlight, and shoves it into a pocket-sized EDC. Featuring a 3,200 to 5 lumen range of illumination, over 1,060ft of throw, and two operation modes for tactical and outdoor use, we're already dusting off a spot in our 'Best Sellers' display case.
While not as bright as its XT21X predecessor, this light offers 20% longer runtimes, universal USB-C charging, and a more compact and lightweight EDC design. No more side-button either; the 5th Gen dual-tail-cap switch is all you need for smooth, one-handed operation.
Dual Operation Modes
Get the most out of your XT21C with the personalized operation modes. The Tactical Mode offers one-press access to 3,200 lumens (high) and strobe, while the Outdoor Mode gives you quick-access to the high and moonlight brightness levels. The modes also reverse the mode stepping from high-low to low-high respectively.
- Notable Features
- » Four brightness modes ranging from 3,200 to 5 lumens for flexible illumination
- » 21700 battery offers 10 days of runtime and charges quick with USB-C cable
- » 5th Generation dual-tail-cap provides one-handed operation with quick-access to essential modes and functions
- » Tactical and Outdoor modes let you personalize your flashlight's UI settings
- » Outdoor-ready with 1m impact resistance and an IPX8 waterproof rating