The Klarus XT21C is one of the latest models of Klarus's well known tactical flashlights, which packs a very impressive punch for it's compact size outputting 3200 lumens from the SST70 LED. The XT21C now offers a new style tactical switch, giving you an even larger yet distinctive control area for rapid response in tactical situations making this a must have to keep in your tactical selection.
- Fully upgraded compact powerful tactical flashlight with max 3200 lumens output, 240 hours runtime, 324 meters throw.
- Upgrade 5th Generation Tail Dual-switch, larger control area, faster and accurate to use.
- Type-C fast 2A charging, Fully charging time is about 3.5 hours.
- Powered by 5000mAh 21700 Li-ion battery, longer runtime and more brightness.
- Tactical Setting: One-Touch Turbo; One-Touch Strobe, quick response to emergency and dangers
- Outdoor Setting: One-Touch Low; One-Touch Turbo; SOS function; suitable for all needs in Hiking, Camping, Searching and Rescue.
- ITS temperature control, real time monitor and auto-adjust output levels to keep LED and crucial component safe for the best balance of performance and equipment safety.
- Tough for everything, made by 6061-T6 Aerospace Aluminum Alloy, military III hard anodic oxidation, 1 meter drop resistance, IPX8 waterproof.
- LED: LUMINUS SST70
- Max Output: 3200 Lumens
- Max Runtime: 240 hours
- Voltage: 2.8V-4.2V
- Peak Beam Distance: 324 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 26280cd
- Compatible Batteries: 1 x 21700 Battery Included
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (underwater 2 metres)
- Length: 5.78" (146.5mm)
- Head Diameter: 1.38" (35mm)
- Body Diameter: 1" (25.4mm)
- Weight: 109.8g(3.87oz) (Excluding battery)
- Warranty: 5 years
Output and Runtime:
- Turbo: 3200 lm (3min) + 800 lm (4 hours)
- High: 400 lm---7 h
- Mid: 100 lm---20 h
- Low: 5 lm---240 h
- Strobe: 3200 lm---8 h
- SOS: 100 lm---60 h
- 1x Klarus XT21C Flashlight
- 1x Klarus 5000mAh 21700 Li-ion Battery
- 1x Type-C Charging Cable
- 1x Holster
- 1x Clip
- 1x Lanyard
- 1x O-ring
- 1x User Manual