Feast your eyes on the Klarus XT11X Rechargeable LED Flashlight, one of the world's brightest single-18650 lights on the market today! This monster torch measures a mere 6 inches long and weighs in at less than half a pound, making it a great choice for both search and rescue and everyday users. This flashlight's power is anything but average, capable of outputting a ridiculous 3200 lumens of bright, concentrated light that can throw further than 900 feet away! Such power is typically unheard of in such a compact light, but thanks to its included powerful IMR 18650 power source paired with its efficient circuitry, the XT11X is able to outshine the competition!
The XT11X not only wields immense power, it also sports one of the most innovative and user-friendly interfaces of any tactical torch. The flashlight is designed with two different methods of operation; a simple side switch better suited for normal everyday applications and a dual tail-cap switch tailored for tactical operations. Both methods of operation grant access to all of the flashlight's output modes, including its blinding strobe function and its efficient S.O.S. mode for emergency situations. The XT11X is able to grant instant access to both Strobe Mode and Low Mode and even allows for momentary activation to provide brief bursts of light.
The intelligent interface isn't the only feature that makes the XT11X user-friendly. The practical light is designed with a handy micro-USB charging port that can be used to recharge the included IMR 18650 internally, so there is no need for a separate designated charger! Charging progress can be easily monitored thanks to the multi-color LED indicator built directly into the flashlight’s side switch, glowing red while charging and green once charging is complete. The LED indicator can even be used to check up on the XT11X's remaining charge while in use so you're never blindsided by a dead battery!Features:
- Crafted from 6061-T6 aerospace aluminum alloy with hard anodized finish
- Tempered glass lens is scratch resistant
- Textured metal reflector provides wide, evenly dispersed beam
- Stainless steel glass-breaker bezel
- Diamond knurling provides secure, comfortable grip
- Multi-switch interface allows for multiple operation methods
- Primary Tail Switch - Turns light ON/OFF. Allows for both momentary and full activation
- Mode Tail Switch - Used to cycle between all outputs. Able to grant one-touch access to either Low Mode or Strobe Mode.
- Side Switch - Used to turn light ON/OFF and switch between all outputs. Able to grant one-touch access to Low Mode. Remembers last output used for later use.
- Micro-USB charging port used to recharge included IMR 18650 internally
- Side Switch doubles as an LED power indicator, displaying remaining charge or charging progress
- Lockout Function helps prevent accidental activation and preserve battery life
- Comes with built in overcharge and reverse polarity protections
- Comes with Klarus's 5-Year Warranty
- 1 x IMR 18650 3100mAh 3.6V Li-Ion Button Top Battery
- 1 x Micro-USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Nylon Holster
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
- 1 x Removable Pocket Clip
- LED: CREE XHP70.2 P2 LED
- Power Source: 1 x IMR 18650 (Included) OR 1 x 18650 OR 2 x CR123A OR 2 x RCR123A
- Peak Beam Distance: 283 meters (928.5 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 20022 cd
Brightness Outputs (Using Included IMR 18650*):
- Turbo - 3200 Lumens - 45 Minutes
- High - 400 Lumens - 4 Hours
- Medium - 100 Lumens - 16 Hours
- Low - 15 Lumens - 82 Hours
- Strobe - 3200 Lumens - 1 Hour 30 Min.
- S.O.S. - 100 Lumens - 48 Hours
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter (3.28 ft.)
- Length - 5.96" (150.8 mm)
- Head Diameter - 1.61" (41.0 mm)
- Body Diameter - 1.00" ( mm)
- Weight (Without Battery): 4.8 oz. (136 g)
*In order to achieve its max output, the XT11X must be equipped with the included IMR 18650. The flashlight will only be able to achieve a max output of 2000 Lumens while running on a single 18650 or a max output of 1500 Lumens while running on two CR123A or 16340 (RCR123A) batteries.