A Feature-Packed EDC with a 4,000 Lumen Turbo
The Klarus G15 is an all-in-one EDC featuring 8 output modes, peaking with an ultra-bright 4,000 lumen turbo! Strobe, SOS, and beacon modes are perfect for tactical and survival situations, and the IPX8 waterproofing ensures your light is outdoor ready!
Power-packed battery for ultra-long runtimes
The Klarus G15 is the latest model to adopt the increasingly-used 21700 battery, and boasts up to 200 hours of uninterupted shine thanks to the cell's 5000mAh energy capacity. The built-in micro-USB port offers 2A fast-charging, ensuring your light is already ready when you are.
Compact <5" design makes a great EDC
Even with a slightly larger battery, the G15 remains ultra-compact at just 4.75" long and 1" in diameter. Combined with the included pocket clip or lanyard, this tiny EDC is comfortable to hold, secure to grip, and can be easily stored in your pocket or backpack.
- ✓ 8 output modes including strobe, beacon and SOS for any situation
- ✓ Body-switch doubles as an LED indicator (Green/Red/Yellow) for battery status
- ✓ Micro-USB port offers 2A rate to fast-charge the 5000mAh battery
- ✓ Moonlight mode acts like a candle– light can stand flat on tailcap
- ✓ Side-switch lockout function prevents accidental activation
- ✓ Accessories: 21700 Battery, Charging Cable, Clip, Lanyard, Light Pouch, Spare O-Ring, User Manual
Turbo (4000 lumens) - 5s(4000 lumens)+1.5 hour (2000 lumens) runtime
High (2000 lumens) - 1.5 hour runtime
Medium (500 lumens) - 6 hour runtime
Low (100 lumens) - 28 hour runtime
Moonlight (1 lumen) - 200 hour runtime
Strobe (4000 lumens) - 2 hour runtime
Beacon (500 lumens) - 120 hour runtime
SOS (500 lumens) - 18 hour runtime