Armytek Wizard C2 Pro Max Magnet USB Cree XHP70.2 with Battery 4000 Lumens (ODG Olive)
The Armytek Wizard C2 Pro Max ODG Olive Edition is the newest model of the demanded all over the world multifunctional Armytek Wizard lineup. Not just bright, but astonishing light output of 4000 lumens.
Wide flood light of the flashlight is optimal both for operating at a close distance and for highlighting large spaces. Suitable for service and industrial works, outdoor activities or sports.
The main advantages of the flashlight are wide beam angles 110°:150° and an even smoother transition between hotspot and side spill. Combined with extended runtimes thanks to the larger capacity 21700 Li-Ion battery, these features make the use as convenient as possible. Fast magnetic USB charger charges the flashlight in just 5 hours 20 minutes.
Thanks to battery adapter in the set the flashlight also works on the common 18650 power supply. Head-mount, clip, bike mount AMB-01 and the magnet in the tail-cap provide various attachment options. Wizard C2 Pro Max is compatible with original hard hat mounts.
WIZARD C2 PRO MAX — MULTI FLASHLIGHT 3 IN 1
- Simple one-hand operation, reliable head-mount
- Solid body without long wires, weak rubber connectors and unnecessary boxes
- The flashlight is easily installed, removed and 180° rotatable in the mount
- Quick-release rubber ring provides additional fixation
EVERY DAY CARRY LIGHT
- Compact design
- Convenient side button
- Special matt anti-abrasive finish without rough knurling
- Strong built-in magnet and removable robust steel clip
- Body made from durable and lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum
- Improved shock resistance, new springs for more efficient flashlight performance and better battery and driver protection
- Constant light without flickering
- Quick-release mount in the set
WIZARD C2 PRO MAX NEXT GENERATION FLASHLIGHT FEATURES
New optical system and TIR-lens: transmits more lumens, provides comfortable wide beam with 150° spill.
Maximum LED efficiency: wide new generation LED ensures better light efficiency with impressive output of 4000 lumens.
New head design: improved heat dissipation and brighter light with more lumens.
Enlarged side button: softer and more comfortable pressing.
Innovated electronics and firmware: extended runtimes and enhanced brightness.
Simple operation by default: easy to use right out of the box (6 modes), possible to switch to professional advanced operation with 10 modes.
Improved springs: new springs for better protection of the battery and driver and increased performance efficiency.
Stylish body: matte anodizing, laconic style, new corporate branding.
Fast magnetic charger: 21700 Li-Ion 5000mAh battery is charged in the shortest time possible (5 h 20 min).
ADVANTAGES OF WIZARD SERIES FLASHLIGHTS
- Pro Max New generation electronics provides impressive light output of 4000 lumens. Constant brightness even at low ambient temperatures and not fully charged battery.
- Pro Multicolor temperature, battery level and state indication with the ability to turn it off.
- Convenient wide beam of fully upgraded optical system, TIR-lens is protected from scratches by tempered glass with anti-reflective coating.
- Innovative technology allows using any 21700 or 18650 Li-Ion batteries with 15A discharge current and provides full protection against short circuit even in case of contact between magnetic connector and metal objects.
- Active real-time temperature control to prevent overheating above +58 °C.
- Total protection from water, dirt and dust in accordance with IP68 standard — flashlight continues to work even at 10 meters depth. Withstands fallings from up to 10 meters.
- Robust and water resistant magnetic connector.
- No hassle manufacturer warranty 10 years.
- LED: Cree XHP70.2
- Optics: TIR
- Light output, lumens: 4000 lumens with White Light
- Beam distance, meters: 114 m
- Brightness stabilization type: Full (constant light)
- Hotspot: Spill: 110°:150°
- Modes Number of modes: 6 simple operation by default / 10 advanced operation
- Runtime in maximum mode: 3 h 15 min (900 lm after 50 sec)
- Runtime in minimum mode: 2 months
- Dimensions & Weight:
- Head diameter: 34.4 mm
- Body diameter: 23.6 mm
- Length: 121.5 mm
- Weight (without battery): 79 g
- Body Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum
- Anti-abrasive finish: Premium type III hard anodizing 400HV
- Waterproof and dustproof standard: IP68
- Safe submersion depth: 10 m
- Safe fallings height: 10 m
- Operating temperatures: -25..+40 °C
- Electronics Battery compatibility: 1х21700 Li-Ion, 1x18650 Li-Ion (with battery adapter)
- Ability to use batteries with PCB: Yes
- Ability to use batteries without PCB: Yes
- Protection from accidental switch-on: Yes
- Color battery state indication: Yes
- Indication of low battery level: Yes
21700 Li-Ion battery (5000mAh) is included in the set.
For effective operation of the flashlight we recommend branded 21700 Li-Ion batteries. Also 18650 Li-Ion batteries no more than 70 mm long with up to 18.7 mm diameter and permissible discharge current of at least 15A can be used together with battery adapter.