The Armytek Viking Pro is a new generation tactical flashlight with a soft wide light for hunting in open areas and for specialized tasks. The flashlight can be used right out of the box: the set now includes a high-capacity battery and a fast magnetic charger.
Large central spot and wide side spill make Viking Pro perfect for short- and medium-range use with maximum distance of 288 meters. Wide beam of light allows to comfortably highlight the objects at close distances of 50-70 meters with the brightness reaching impressive 2200 lumens. There is no need for purchasing an additional device in order to charge the power supply. The battery is charged inside the flashlight from any power source with a USB output.
Thanks to the silicone grip and tail tactical button, Viking Pro is easy to operate with just one hand. The model is compatible with original color filters and remote switches, as well as with any universal weapon mounts for tactical application.
WELL-THOUGHT-OUT SET OF ACCESSORIES
- Injury-safe ergonomic silicone grip for convenient tactical hold
- Heavy-duty nylon holster with several fixing options: on a belt of any width, on a Molle mount, on equipment thanks to durable steel ring
- Steel clip with wear-resistant black titanium coating for mounting on clothes, equipment or belt
- Size-adjustable wrist lanyard made of heavy-duty paracord and steel carabiner for quick removal and installation on the flashlight
NEW FEATURES OF VIKING PRO
Maximum brightness: special precisely calculated reflector for powerful wide LED and tempered glass with anti-reflective coating create large central spot and wide side spill at 2200 lumens brightness. Spill diameter is 20 meters at 100 meters distance.
Innovated electronics and firmware: optimized runtimes and enhanced brightness.
New tactical button: noiseless electronic button prevents disclosing location when hunting or during special operations.
Fast magnetic charger: supplied 18650 Li-Ion 3500mAh battery is charged in 3 h 40 min.
Improved springs: new springs for better protection of the battery and driver and increased performance efficiency.
Increased reliability: special placement and fixation of the driver in the flashlight body.
Stylish body: matte anodizing, laconic style, new corporate branding.
Extended set: high capacity battery 3500mAh and fast magnetic USB charger included. The flashlight is ready to use right out of the box.
Compatibility with magnetic remote switch: optional magnetic remote switch for momentary on (only when the button is pressed) and for constant light. Easy one-motion connection, no need to unscrew the tail-cap.
ADVANTAGES OF TACTICAL FLASHLIGHTS WITH MAGNETIC CHARGER
- Pro Powerful electronics provides constant brightness even at a temperature of -40 °C and not fully charged battery.
- Pro Two types of operation: hunting and tactical. Tactical operation for quick access to maximum brightness mode and Strobe mode.
- Withstands any recoil due to improved springs and installation of the driver inside a reinforced capsule filled with protective compound.
- Standard 1 inch body is compatible with any accessories, including original magnetic remote switch and magnetic mount for quick one-motion attachment and removal.
- Two-phase electronic button retained two levels of pressing similar to mechanical switch, but became noiseless and 20 times more durable.
- Non-flat button allows to easily switch the flashlight with a palm.
- Innovative technology allows using any 18650 Li-Ion batteries with 10A discharge current and provides full protection against short circuit even in case of contact between magnetic connector and metal objects.
- Solid body made from aircraft-grade aluminum, special matt anti-abrasive finish without rough knurling.
- Steel striking bezel with matte non-reflective black titanium coating, which prevents location disclosure, is used for additional protection of the optical system in the event of a fall and as a shock-crushing tool.
- Active real-time temperature control to prevent overheating above +58 °C and warning indication of low battery level.
- Total protection from water, dirt and dust in accordance with IP68 standard — flashlight continues to work even at 25 meters depth up to 5 hours. Withstands fallings from the 10th floor.
- Robust and water resistant magnetic connector.
- No hassle warranty 10 years.
18650 Li-Ion battery (3500mAh) is included in the set.
For stable operation of the flashlight we recommend using branded 18650 Li-Ion batteries without PCB (unprotected) or batteries with PCB which guarantees 10A discharge current.
- Color temperature: White (CW)
- LED: Cree XHP50.2
- Item Code: F07701C
- Optics: Textured reflector
- Light output, lumens: 2200 lumens
- Beam distance, meters: 288 meters
- Brightness stabilization type: Full (constant light)
- Hotspot: Spill: 11°:40°
- Number of modes: 6
- Runtime in maximum mode: 1 h 33 min (940 lumens after 3 min)
- Runtime in minimum mode: 32 h
- Strobe Mode: Yes
- Head diameter: 41 mm
- Body diameter: 25.4 mm
- Length: 160 mm
- Weight (without battery): 136 g
- Battery compatibility: 1x18650 Li-Ion
- Ability to use batteries with PCB: Yes
- Ability to use batteries without PCB: Yes
- Protection from accidental switch-on: Yes
- Color battery state indication: Indication of low battery level: Yes