INCREDIBLY BRIGHT WIDE OUTPUT IN CLASSIC FORM
The Armytek Prime C2 Pro is a universal model for every day carry (EDC) with durable body, ergonomic side button and comfortable 120° beam angle.
Suitable both for day-to-day and professional application: on a walk, on a cycling trip, on a hike, for service works and security activities.
The new Prime C2 Pro is characterized by impressive 2400 lumens brightness and wider beam angles than those of the previous version. The flashlight has also got extra design advantages for even more convenient day-to day application: reduced body length, additional striking bezel. The flashlight comes with a high-capacity 18650 Li-Ion 3500mAh battery, which is charged with the branded magnetic USB cable.
Removable clip securely fixes the flashlight on a backpack strap or pocket and the magnet in the tail-cap allows attachment to metal surfaces. A steel striking bezel, robust holster in the set and optional color filter help to successfully solve any specialized tasks. Prime C2 Pro is also ABM-01 bike mount compatible and can be used as bicycle light.
PRIME C2 PRO — EVERY DAY CARRY LIGHT 2 IN 1
EVERY DAY CARRY LIGHT
- Compact design
- Convenient side button
- Special matt anti-abrasive finish without rough knurling
- Durable nylon holster, strong built-in magnet and removable robust steel clip
- Body made from durable and lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum
- Improved shock resistance, new springs for more efficient flashlight performance and better battery and driver protection
- Constant light without flickering
- Optional quick-release mount
NEW FEATURES OF PRIME C2 PRO
New optical system and TIR-lens: transmits more lumens, provides comfortable wide beam with 120° spill.
Maximum LED efficiency: we achieved impressive 2400 lumens instead of 1700 lumens in the previous version.
New head design: improved heat dissipation and brighter light with more lumens.
Enlarged side button: softer and more comfortable pressing.
Innovated electronics and firmware: extended runtimes and enhanced brightness.
Simple operation by default: easy to use right out of the box (6 modes), possible to switch to professional advanced operation with 12 modes.
Improved springs: new springs for better protection of the battery and driver and increased performance efficiency.
Reduced size: shortened body for even more comfortable day-to-day carry.
Steel striking bezel: for additional protection of the optical system in the event of a fall and for self-defenses.
Stylish body: matte anodizing, laconic style, new corporate branding.
New magnetic charger: the flashlight charges 2 times faster (3 h 40 min).
ADVANTAGES OF PRIME SERIES FLASHLIGHTS
- Pro Powerful electronics provides impressive light output of 2400 lumens and record 6.5 months in Firefly mode. Constant brightness even at low ambient temperatures and not fully charged battery.
- Pro Multicolor temperature, battery level and state indication with the ability to turn off the latter.
- Convenient wide beam of fully upgraded optical system, TIR-lens is protected from scratches by tempered glass with anti-reflective coating.
- Innovative technology allows using any 18650 Li-Ion batteries with 10A discharge current and provides full protection against short circuit even in case of contact between magnetic connector and metal objects.
- Active real-time temperature control to prevent overheating above +58 °C.
- Total protection from water, dirt and dust in accordance with IP68 standard — flashlight continues to work even at 10 meters depth. Withstands fallings from up to 10 meters.
- Robust and water resistant magnetic connector.
- No hassle warranty 10 years.
- LED: Cree XHP50.2
- Optics: TIR
- Light output, lumens:
- 2400 lumens
- Beam distance, meters: 123 m
- Brightness stabilization type: Full (constant light)
- Hotspot: Spill: 70°:120°
- Modes Number of modes: 6 simple operation by default / 12 advanced operation
- Runtime in maximum mode: 2 h 48 min (610 lumens after 30 sec)
- Runtime in minimum mode: 200 d
- Dimensions & Weight:
- Head diameter: 25.4 mm
- Body diameter: 20.5 mm
- Length: 117.7 mm
- Weight (without battery): 68g Body
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum
- Anti-abrasive finish: Premium type III hard anodizing 400HV
- Waterproof and dustproof standard: IP68
- Safe submersion depth: 10 m
- Safe fallings height: 10 m
- Operating temperatures: -25..+40 °C
- Electronics Battery compatibility: 1x18650 Li-Ion
- Ability to use batteries with PCB: Yes
- Ability to use batteries without PCB: Yes
- Protection from accidental switch-on: Yes
- Color battery state indication: Yes
- Indication of low battery level: Yes
18650 Li-Ion battery (3500mAh) is included in the set.
For stable operation of the flashlight we recommend using branded 18650 Li-Ion batteries without PCB (unprotected) or batteries with PCB which guarantees 10A discharge current.