The Armytek Dobermann Pro is a model with narrow beam of light and smooth transition between hotspot and spill. The combination of a compact body and impressive light characteristics makes Dobermann Pro a 2 in 1 flashlight for tactical and day-to-day application.
The flashlight with 1500 lumens brightness is best suited for solving tasks at medium distances of 100-200 meters (maximum distance of light is 368 meters). Dobermann Pro can be taken on long trips or to outdoor recreation. Like all models of the updated tactical lineup, this is a ready high-tech solution with supplied battery and magnetic cable for charging from any USB power source. Standard 1 inch diameter body allows the use of additional tactical accessories: any weapon mounts and original remote switches. For convenient everyday carry, the set includes durable nylon holster, steel clip and lanyard.
DOBERMANN PRO — 2 IN 1 FLASHLIGHT
- Withstands any recoil due to improved springs and installation of the driver inside a reinforced capsule filled with protective compound
- Standard 1 inch body is compatible with any accessories, including original magnetic remote switch and magnetic mount for quick one-motion attachment and removal
EVERY DAY CARRY
- Compact body, convenient holster, steel clip and lanyard for day-to-day carry and use
WELL-THOUGHT-OUT SET OF ACCESSORIES
- Injury-safe ergonomic silicone grip for convenient tactical hold
- Heavy-duty nylon holster with several fixing options: on a belt of any width, on a Molle mount, on equipment thanks to durable steel ring
- Steel clip with wear-resistant black titanium coating for mounting on clothes, equipment or belt
- Size-adjustable wrist lanyard made of heavy-duty paracord and steel carabiner for quick removal and installation on the flashlight
NEW FEATURES OF DOBERMANN PRO
Impressive light characteristics for the given size: special precisely calculated reflector in a compact head for High Intensity LED modification, which provides 1.5 times the light range compared to a usual LED, and tempered glass with anti-reflective coating create smooth transition between hotspot and spill at 1500 lumens brightness. Spill diameter is 10 meters at 100 meters distance.
Innovated electronics and firmware: optimized runtimes and enhanced brightness.
New tactical button: noiseless electronic button prevents disclosing location when hunting or during special operations.
Fast magnetic charger: supplied 18650 Li-Ion 3500mAh battery is charged in 3 h 40 min.
Improved springs: new springs for better protection of the battery and driver and increased performance efficiency.
Increased reliability: special placement and fixation of the driver in the flashlight body.
Stylish body: matte anodizing, laconic style, new corporate branding.
Extended set: high capacity battery 3500mAh and fast magnetic USB charger included. The flashlight is ready to use right out of the box.
Compatibility with magnetic remote switch: optional magnetic remote switch for momentary on (only when the button is pressed) and for constant light. Easy one-motion connection, no need to unscrew the tail-cap.
ADVANTAGES OF TACTICAL FLASHLIGHTS WITH MAGNETIC CHARGER
- Pro Powerful electronics provides constant brightness even at a temperature of -40 °C and not fully charged battery.
- Pro Two types of operation: hunting and tactical. Tactical operation for quick access to maximum brightness mode and Strobe mode.
- Two-phase electronic button retained two levels of pressing similar to mechanical switch, but became noiseless and 20 times more durable.
- Non-flat button allows to easily switch the flashlight with a palm.
- Innovative technology allows using any 18650 Li-Ion batteries with 10A discharge current and provides full protection against short circuit even in case of contact between magnetic connector and metal objects.
- Solid body made from aircraft-grade aluminum, special matt anti-abrasive finish without rough knurling.
- Steel striking bezel with matte non-reflective black titanium coating, which prevents location disclosure, is used for additional protection of the optical system in the event of a fall and as a shock-crushing tool.
- Active real-time temperature control to prevent overheating above +58 °C and warning indication of low battery level.
- Total protection from water, dirt and dust in accordance with IP68 standard - flashlight continues to work even at 25 meters depth up to 5 hours. Withstands fallings from the 10th floor.
- Robust and water resistant magnetic connector.
- No hassle warranty 10 years.
18650 Li-Ion battery (3500mAh) is included in the set.
For stable operation of the flashlight we recommend using branded 18650 Li-Ion batteries without PCB (unprotected) or batteries with PCB which guarantees 10A discharge current.
- Color temperature: White
- LED: Cree XHP35HI
- Item Code: F07501C
- Optics: Smooth reflector
- Light output, lumens: 1500 lumens
- Beam distance, meters: 368 m
- Brightness stabilization type: Full (constant light)
- Hotspot: Spill: 6°:40°
- Number of modes: 6
- Runtime in maximum mode: 1 h 33 min (710 lumens after 3 min)
- Runtime in minimum mode: 32 h
- Strobe Mode: Yes
- Head diameter: 33.5 mm
- Body diameter: 25.4 mm
- Length: 150 mm
- Weight (without battery): 114 g
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum
- Anti-abrasive finish: Premium type III hard anodizing 400HV
- Waterproof and dustproof standard: IP68
- Safe submersion depth: 25 m
- Safe fallings height: 25 m
- Operating temperatures: -40..+40 °C
- Battery compatibility: 1x18650 Li-Ion
- Ability to use batteries with PCB: Yes
- Ability to use batteries without PCB: Yes
- Protection from accidental switch-on: Yes
- Color battery state indication: Yes
- Indication of low battery level: Yes