The X80GT Version 2 is a high-performance search/flood light is essential for caving and wide area searches. The X80GT-2 is one of the most powerful flashlights in its class, accompany the expedition China team for their caving experience, which is continuously being reported by Geography/China_CCTV. With XHP50.3 LEDs, longer beam throw, and waterproof underwater 30meters, this light makes it the perfect accessory for caving, search and rescue missions, or for day-to-day tasks. X80 was released 5 years ago, high praise by outdoor enthusiasts and explorers for its excellent performance and high quality, and has become the preferred "best portable searchlight".
- 18 x CREE XHP50.3 LEDs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Max 34,000 lumens output
- 4x 18650 3100mAh Acebeam High Drain rechargeable batteries included
Low: 220lms, 34hours, 47meters, 550cd;
Med1: 1,250lms, 7hours, 95meters, 2,770cd;
Med2: 2,000lms, 3.5hours, 124meters, 3,850cd;
Med3: 4,100lms, 2hours, 160meters, 6,365cd;
High: 9,400lms-4,300lms, 4minutes + 1.5hours, 242meters, 16,400cd;
Turbo: 17,800lms-4,300lms, 2minutes + 1.5hours, 329meters, 27,000cd;
Turbo Max: 34,000lms-4,300lms, 1minute + 1.25hours, 498meters, 61,900cd;
Strobe: 4,100lms, 3.5 hours;
Low: 220lms, 34hours, 47meters, 550cd;
Med1: 1,000lms, 8.5hours, 85meters, 1,800cd;
Med2: 2,000lms, 4hours, 124meters, 3,350cd;
Med3: 3,200lms, 3hours, 144meters, 5,200cd;
High: 6,800lms-3,000lms, 6minutes + 2.5hours, 207meters, 10,700cd;
Turbo: 13,000lms-3,000lms, 4minutes + 2.25hours, 285meters,20,300cd;
Turbo Max: 21,000lms-3,000lms, 2minutes + 2 hours; 382meters, 36,500cd;
Strobe: 4,000lms, 3.5 hours;
- Size: 117.7mm(length)x 65mm(head diameter)x 49mm(tube diameter);
- Weight: 330g without battery;
- Working voltage: 10V to 16.8V;
- Max runtime: 34 hours;
- Max beam distance: 498 meters;
- Impact resistant: 1.2 meters;
- Underwater 30 meters(The X80 GT2 is the most durable flashlight yet produced by Acebeam,
- capable of surviving accidental immersion to extreme depths of up to 30 meters! However, it is not a diving light,
- and should not be turned on or off underwater.);
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure;
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish;
- Ultra-clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating, which achieves a 98.3% light transmittance;
- Strobe mode for tactical and emergency use;
- Smooth reflector for max light output;
- Highly focused beam for maximum distance;
- Tactical knurling for firm grip;
- Streamlined body design;
- Intelligent highly efficient circuit board design for max performance and long run time;
- Intelligent temperature controlled light output for user safety;
- Specially designed for tactical, Law Enforcement, Self-defense, Hunting, Search & Rescue, and outdoor activities.
- Please note this flashlight will become very hot at maximum output and must be carefully handled to avoid burns. Furthermore, the extreme output can cause injury to human or animal eyes - please do not look at the lens while activating or directing the beam towards any person or animal. This flashlight must be kept out of the reach of children.
1. Do not mix and match brands and models, old and new, used and unused batteries.
2. Unauthorized disassembly may damage the flashlight and void the warranty.
3. It is normal if the surface heat is increased during use due to the excellent thermal conductivity technology. It is suggested to turn down the lower mode of brightness or turn off the light to cool down. It is suggested to use in a well-ventilated area with ambient temperature.
4. Caution hot when used continuously for a long time. Do not put it on flammable materials for a long time, any fire or any safety problems caused by this will not be related to the manufacturer and distributors.
5. Please check and replace the O-ring regularly to maintain the waterproof rating.
6. Please check and lubricate the threads regularly with professional lubricant.
7. Clean the contact surfaces regularly to keep the flashlight in normal operation. If irregular strobe or failure to turn on occurs, the contact surfaces may be dirty and require cleaning by using alcohol cotton swabs.
8. Remove the battery from the flashlight during long-term storage.
9. This flashlight is not intended to be used as a diving light.
10. Do not aim the flashlight directly at the eyes. Users must be over 18 years of age. Keep out of the reach of children.