The Acebeam TK17 is a powerful pocket flashlight geared towards everyday carry. Compact in size and constructed from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy with a gold-plated body clip. The TK17 is rugged and durable providing a great balance for a EDC light.
- LED: OSRAM KW CSLNM1.TG
- ACEBEAM 1 x IMR18350-110A with Built-in USB Charging Battery Included
- Ultra-Low: 2.5 lumens; 35cd; 12meters; 120 hours
- Low: 90 lumens; 1300cd; 72meters; 5 hours 45 minutes
- Med: 250 lumens; 3300cd; 115meters; 1 hour 45 minutes
- High: 750 lumens; 10500cd; 205meters; 1 hour
- Turbo: 1500 lumens; 21000cd; 290meters; 45 minutes
- Strobe: 750 lumens; 1hour 15 minutes
- Size: 25.4mm Head Diameter x 82.8mm Length x 21mm Tube
Weight: 50.3g w/o battery; 73.6g with battery
- Made of durable aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- Premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- High CRI (CRI≥90) LED resembles the nature of sunlight and reveals subtle detail of an object
- Long range beam distance up to 290 meters by OSRAM LED
- Powered by customized 18350 battery with 1100mAh capacity, which ensures the long runtime for this size light.
- The included 18350 battery can be recharged through a built-in Micro-USB port.
- TIR (Total Internal Reflection) optic facilitates efficient light transmission with a broad beam and a generous throw
- Highly integrated tail switch switch for all easy operation
- Knurling and polishing finish provide a secure grip
- Multiple LED, multiple brightness and light range
- Strobe setting that can disorient an attacker or serve as a distress signal
- Detachable Gold plated clip and compact size for easy carry
- Streamlined body with slim head design
- Underwater 2 meters submersible
- 1 meter impact resistance
- Low battery voltage warning with flickering
- Intelligent highly efficient circuit board design for max. performance and long run time Intelligent temperature controlled light output for user safety
1: The light must be powered by ACEBEAM 18350 Li-ion Battery. The light may not be turned on when using other brand battery with the less current.
2: Unauthorized disassembly may damage the flashlight and void the warranty.
3: It is normal if the surface heat is increased during use due to the excellent thermal conductivity technology. It is suggested to use in a well ventilated area with ambient
4: Caution hot when using continuously for a long time. Do not put it on flammable materials for a long time, any fire or any safety problems caused by this will not be related
5: Please check and replace the O-ring regularly to maintain the waterproof rating.
6: Please check and lubricate the threads regularly with professional lubricant.
7: Clean the contact surfaces regularly to keep the flashlight normal operation. If irregular strobe or failure to turn-on occurs, the contact surfaces may be dirty and requires cleaning by using alcohol cotton swabs.
8: Remove the battery from the flashlight during long term storage.
9: This flashlight is not intended to be used as a diving light.
10: Do not aim the flashlight directly at eyes. Users must be over 18 years of age. Keep out of the reach of children.