Acebeam has deeply cultivated the efficiency of LED drivers for years. Featuring one latest innovated high-efficiency LED with Acebeam's ultimate pursuit circuits design, Acebeam Pokelit AA gray emits a maximum output of up to 1000 lumens by its pocket-AA sized EDC flashlight. Waterproof to underwater 2 meters, it features dual fuel capability using a widely available AA battery or lithium battery (included). The dual-direction pocket clip makes this slim flashlight even more convenient for carrying in a pocket or attaching to a hat or strap.
- LED: 6500K Cool White LED
- Powered by 14500 USB-C Li-ion Battery Included
- Low: 5lumens; 58hours
- Mid: 330lumens; 1hour50minute
- High: 1000lumens-600lumens; 35seconds+49minute
- Max. output 1000 lumens
- Max. beam distance: 105meters (344feet)
- Max. runtime: 58hours
- Peak beam intensity: 2756cd
- The perfect lightweight and portable rechargeable EDC Flashlight
- Utilizes 1 x cool white LED, offering maximum illumination of 1000lumen and 6500K color temperature
- Three brightness levels and an Intelligent memory function
- Powered by one piece customized ACEBEAM 14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery with a built-in USB-C charging port
- Alkaline or NiMH AA power source is also compatible. The AA power source battery is reliable, inexpensive, and easy to find.
- Single tail-switch control for one-handed operation
- Stainless steel double-direction pocket clip enables additional carrying ways to be clipped in the pocket, the backpack, or the MOLLE system
- Unique knurling for a secure and stylish grip
- Optical lenses with double-sided scratch-resistant coating
- Integrated precision digital optics technology
- Waterproof and dustproof rating in IP68 standard (2 meters submersible)
- Size: 94.8mm x18.2mm x17.8mm / 3.73"x0.71"x0.7"
- Weight: 54.6g(1.92oz) with battery
1: Unauthorized disassembly may damage the flashlight and void the warranty.
2: It is normal if the surface heat is increased during use due to the excellent thermal conductivity technology. It is suggested to use in a well-ventilated area with ambient temperature.
3: Caution hot when used continuously for a long time. Do not put it on flammable materials for a long time, any fire or any safety problems caused by this will not be related
to the manufacturer and distributors.
4: Please check and replace the O-ring regularly to maintain the waterproof rating.
5: Please check and lubricate the threads regularly with professional lubricant.
6: Clean the contact surfaces regularly to keep the flashlight in normal operation. If an irregular strobe or failure to turn on occurs, the contact surfaces may be dirty and require cleaning by using alcohol cotton swabs.
7: Remove the battery from the flashlight during long-term storage.
8: This flashlight is not intended to be used as a diving light.
9: Do not aim the flashlight directly at the eyes. Users must be over 18 years of age. Keep out of the reach of children.