The Weltool W1 is a throwing LEP flashlight with a spill, with a head diameter of only 29mm, a high mode of 175,000 candela, a throw of 836 meters, 630 lumens, high and low modes. The light head(LH10) adopts a customized LEP light source and an innovatively designed optical lens, which optimizes the traditional LEP flashlight beam into a beam with a spill without additional filters, which is the first of Weltool. The front end of the light head has a stainless steel bezel and a thickened shell, which is wear-resistant and anti-drop. W1 has a battery polarity protection function, a low battery reminder function and a battery over-discharge protection function. It comes standard with a stainless steel pocket clip, which is easy to carry. Tail forward switch with shock-resistant, anti-fatigue, low-resistance spring structure, comes with a high drain 18650 battery. The W1 is a groundbreaking tactical flashlight for special tactical needs.
|Light Output||630 lumens||200 lumens|
|Beam Intensity||175,000 candela||60,000 candela|
The above data is obtained by using Weltool 3000mAh 18650 lithium-ion battery in outdoor continuous work test.
- Aluminum alloy material, surface hard anodized,
- PMMA optical lens, coated tempered glass lens
- Using high power LEP light source, 6000-6500K
- Flashlight with battery over-discharge protection, battery polarity protection, low voltage reminder function
- No flicker and noise
- Patented switch structure
- Battery type: 1x 18650 lithium-ion battery included
- IP67, can be used in heavy rain
- Passed the 1 meter height drop test
- Each flashlight has its own serial number
- Weight: 130±1g (without battery)
- Dimensions (±0.5mm): (head diameter) 29mm, (body diameter) 24mm, (length) 147mm
Package Includes: 1x Weltool 3000mAh high drain 18650 Li-ion battery, charger, O-ring, stainless steel pocket clip
First install the battery correctly. This flashlight has reverse connection protection function. Even if the battery is installed in the wrong direction, the flashlight will not be damaged, but it will not work. Please check the battery in time.
Once the battery is installed, tap the tail switch button once to turn on the flashlight, and release the switch to turn it off. After releasing the switch, immediately press the switch again to switch to the next mode; press this operation repeatedly to cycle high-low; at this time, press the "click" sound in any mode to lock the current mode, Press the switch again. Turn off the flashlight with a "click".
During use, when the battery power drops, the light will flash, please charge the battery in time.
When the battery runs out, the flashlight will automatically stop working.