The Weltool T19 is an led flashlight specially designed for tactical use; 2,050 lumens, 5000K color temperature and Ra90 high color rendering index are conducive to color recognition, Suitable for close range defense. There are high and low modes, allowing frequent momentary and maintaining high mode all the time. T19 tactical flashlight adopts Weltool's Self-Defense Beam design, the brightness difference between hot spot and spill is small, which increases the visual range; There is a low-resistance forward switch in the tail cover, which can be lightly pressed on momentary or locked in high.
The light head adopts through-hole cooling patent structure to effectively dissipate heat. At the same time, it also adopts potting technology to increase stability. There are springs inside the flashlight body in the front and back to resist vibration.
- Grey Edition
- Aluminum alloy CNC machined, grey hard anodized surface
- Aluminum alloy reflector, tempered glass lens, 304# stainless steel bezel
- Using a Ra90 high CRI X-LED, the lifespan is about 50,000 hours
- Can use 1 high drain 3.7V 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion battery or 2 CR123A lithium batteries
- Tail forward button switch, 50,000 pressing life, patent tail cap structure
- Through-hole cooling patent, with thermal protection function
- With battery reverse connection protection, low battery reminder function, battery over-discharge protection
- Potting technology
- Passed 1 meter drop test, IP67, can be used in heavy rain
- Each flashlight has a unique serial number
- Dimensions (±0.5mm): (head diameter) 32mm, (body diameter) 24mm, (length) 145mm
- Weight: 127.5±0.5g (without battery)
Package Includes: 1x Weltool INR18-30P (18650) 3.7V Li-Ion Battery, Li-Ion Battery Charger, Stainless Steel Pocket Clip
Output and Runtime:
|Light output||2,050 lumens||25 lumens||1,000 lumens||28 lumens|
|Beam intensity||27,000cd||345 cd||12,000 cd
|Distance||358 yd||40 yd||239 yd||44 yd|
This data is obtained by using Weltool INR18-30P 3000mAh 18650 battery and Panasonic CR123A battery. Different test environments, equipment, batteries and standards will affect the test results and are for reference only.