- 12 CREE XHP50.2 LED (Cool White)
- Max output 26,000 lumens, max throw distance of 283 meters
- Utilizes 3 set micro-orange peel quad-core reflectors for uniform and softer extensive peripheral illumination
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Power by 3x 18650 rechargeable li-ion batteries 3100 mAh (Included)
- Working voltage: 8.7V - 12.6V
- High efficiency constant circuit provides stable output (Non-PWM)
- With advanced intelligent temperature regulation module, MK34 II regulates its output and adapts to the ambient environment, maintaining optimal performance
- Electronic reverse polarity protection and over-discharge protection
- Integrated indicator in side switch indicates remaining battery voltage
- User-friendly Interface, easy & fast one handed operation:
- One button control all brightness levels and functions
- Five user choice moonlight mode (0.1 - 2 lm) to meet different requirement
- Single click to general mode, friendly adjust 5 different brightness levels
- Double click to enter Turbo from any modes (except lock-out mode)
- Triple click to special mode:Strobe/Beacon/SOS
- Memory function stores brightness level last used
- Lockout mode prevents accidental activation
- Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
- Premium type-III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Body oxidation color: Gun grey
- Triangle shaped flashlight head and ultra-compact flashlight body allow the end users to operate MK34 II easy with one hand.
- Integrated battery magazine design allows for a lighter and more compact body
- Three-sided cooling fins improve heat dissipation performance
- MK34 II can be directly mounted to a tripod, turning it into a camp light or a fixed supplementary light
- Chrome plated stainless steel bezel ring protects core components from damage
- Utilizes stainless steel button with CD pattern surface for good touch feelings
- Immersion gold and gold plated connector to ensure an effective conductivity
- Built-in lanyard hole (inner diameter: 0.157"/ 4mm)
- Trapezoidal thread offer high strength and durability,allow tailcap twists smoothly
- Convenient tail-stand capability
- IPX-8 waterproof standard (2 meters under water)
- Lightweight and portable, weigh only 11.15oz / 316g
- Compact and pocket size, Length is only 4.31"/109.5mm
- Accessory: Quality holster *1, Lanyard *1, Waterproof o-ring *1, User manual *1, 3/8" to 1/4" Tripod Thread Adapter, 3 18650 Manker 3100 mAh rechargeable batteries
Output/runtime (12* CREE XHP50.2 LED Cool White)
Moonlight 0.1 lumens 68 hours
Low 140 lumens 26 hours
Mid1 650 lumens 7 hours 30 minutes
Mid2 1600 lumens 2 hours 20 minutes
Mid3 4500 lumens 1 hours 50 minutes
High 10,000 lumens 1 hours 35 minutes
Turbo 26,000 lumens 1 hours 20 minutes
Strobe 26,000 lumens -
Peak beam intensity: 20,000 cd
Maximum beam distance: 283 meters
Impact resistance: 1 meters
Waterproof standard: IPX-8,2M
ON / OFF
ON: When the light is off, single click, long press, double or triple click the switch to turn it on.
OFF: When the light is on, single click the switch to turn it off.
General mode: While OFF, single click switch to enter general mode. Press and hold on switch to adjust 5 general brightness levels (cycle through 'Low >Mid1 > Mid2 > High' or 'High > Mid2 > Mid1 > Low'). Release switch to select one level you want. Press and hold on switch again to cycle levels through opposite direction. While cycle to last level 'high' (or 'low'), the light will stay this level and stop cycle. After entering in general mode, single click switch to turn it off; double click to Turbo; triple click to special mode.
While OFF, long press 1 second to enter moonlight mode. there have 5 lower brightness levels from 0.1lm to 2lm. Press and hold on switch to cycle 5 different levels. Release switch to select one level you want as the similar operation in general mode. After entering moonlight mode, single click to turn it off; double click to Turbo; triple click to special mode.
Double click to enter Turbo mode from any modes (except lock-out mode). After entering turbo mode, single click to turn it off; double click or long press to general mode; triple click to special mode.
While OFF, triple click switch to enter special mode. Press and hold on switch to cycle through 'strobe - beacon - SOS' automatically. Release switch to select one level you want. After entering special mode, single click switch to turn it off; double click to Turbo; Triple click to general mode.
Button breath flash mode:
While OFF, long press the switch for 3 seconds to enter button breath flash mode (firstly moonlight will turn on and then turn off).
While lock-out, single click switch to enter breath flash mode; single click again to leave breath flash mode.
Lock / unlock:
While OFF, quick 4 clicks will lock-out the flashlight (4 flickers show successful lock-out). While locked-out, quick 4 clicks again will unlock.
While OFF, single click (or long press) to enter general mode (or moonlight mode) last used.