Manker E02 II Compact Pocket EDC Flashlight Black SST20 (Cool & Neutral White)
1. Ultra Compact and Lightweight but high lumens output - Length is 2.86 inches (72.6mm) and weighs only 0.75 ounces (21.2 grams) but it can offer max. 420 lumens output.
2. Multi purpose Angle Flashlight with Adjustable Elastic Headband (Sold Separately)
3. Magnetic Tail Cap & Reversible Clip - offers us an almost infinite possibilities of use: it is comfortable, wear on the head (option), clips onto brim of hat for hands free use, on a table, hooked in trouser pocket, shirt, key chain, a cinch of a backpack, side of the car, refrigerator, any small field house, tent...
4. Extremely Durable & Waterproof IPX-8 & 2 Meters Drop Test- The aluminum housing with premium type-III military spec anodizing helps make the light extremely durable and abrasion resistant. PMMA high transmittance TIR optical lens is waterproof silicone O-ring and stainless steel bezel sealed. tact switch is waterproof silicone gasket, stainless steel button cap and stainless steel bezel pealed. IPX8 water-resistant; 2 meter impact resistance tested.
5. User-friendly One Button Interface - Easy & simple operation.
6. New Lock out & Moonlight Setting - Lock out can prevent the light accidental turn on. When in moonlight mode, you can hold button to adjust 5-6 different stable, no flicker moonlights.
- Emitter Options: 1x Luminus SST20 (Cool White: 6500k) & (Neutral White: 4000K CRI>95)
- (Black Body)
- Power by 1 x AAA or 10440 (Battery Not Included)
- Working Voltage: 0.7-1.8V, 3.0-4.3V
220 lumens (using an Eneloop AAA NiMH battery)
420 lumens (using a 10440 li-ion battery)
Max Beam Intensity:
730 cd (using an Eneloop AAA NiMH battery)
1300 cd (using a 10440 li-ion battery)
Max Beam Distance:
55 meters (using an Eneloop AAA NiMH battery)
72 meters (using a 10440 li-ion battery)
- Max run time: 230 hours (using an Eneloop AAA NiMH battery)
- Driver: Most efficiency constant current circuit (using an AAA battery)
- Protection: Reverse polarity protection
- Lock-out Mode: Prevents accidental activation
- Moonlight Mode: Multiple user choices moonlight levels
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Surface Treatment: Premium type-III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Button Cap: Stainless steel
- Clip: Stainless steel reversible clip
- Tail-cap: Magnetic
- Tail-stand Capability: Yes
- Lens: PMMA high transmittance TIR optical lens
- Waterproof Standard: IPX-8 (up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 2 meters
- Size: 72.6mm length x 19.2mm head dia. x 15.3mm body diam.
- Weight: 21.2gram (without battery)
- Accessories: Spare O-ring, key ring, stainless steel clip
Output & runtime (using an Eneloop AAA NiMH battery)
Moonlight 0.1-1 lumens 230hours
Middle 30 lumens 5.5hours
High 90 Lumens 1.5hours
Turbo 220-90 lumens 1.4hours
Strobe 220 Lumens -
Output & runtime (using a 10440 li-ion battery)
Moonlight 5-30 lumens 12hours
Middle 90 lumens 1.2hours
High 220 lumens 35min
Turbo 420 lumens 30min
Strobe 420 lumens -
1. Memory function stores the general mode last used (Medium or High).
2. While light is turn off, quickly 4 clicks (Quadruple click) will lock-out the flashlight;
While light is in lock-out, quickly 4 clicks (Quadruple click) again will unlock.
3. When using AAA battery, ECO mode have 6 lower brightness levels (0.1-15 lumens) to choose from. (Ratio error: ±20% output, while using different AAA battery).
When using 10440 battery, ECO mode have 5 lower brightness levels (5-40 lumens) to choose from (Ratio error: ±10% output, while using different 10440 battery).
4. While the battery is fully charged, double click to Turbo, its brightness will be stepdown time by time.
While the battery is lower, double click to Turbo, light will be flashed and then stepdown direct to ECO brightness, or even turn the light off.
While the battery is lower, single click to general mode, 'Mid' and 'High' have similar output or light flashed and then stepdown direct to ECO brightness or even turn the light off.