UB18-35's anode protection circuit includes the Micro-USB charging port, enabling direct charging using USB cables connected to a 5V adapter, a PC USB port, or any portable power banks. The UB18-35 can also be charged from a compatible Li-ion battery charger. While it is being charged, the indicator lamps on the battery will display the charging status. Incorporating a Japanese NCR18650GA core, UB18-35 features low internal resistance, large capacity, and high discharging current. The core is protected by a three layer system: Pressure Valve, Micropore Partition Plate, and PTC Negative Blocking protection!
There are four protection circuits for: Overheating, Over-charging, Over-discharging, and Short-circuit protection! The anode (positive terminal) of the battery features a protruding cap for improved connection to springs or other PCB surfaces. This improves functionality when the battery is used in series during application. UB18-35 also has an improved exterior wrap to protect the battery from damage and retains the rugged dependability of Weltool!
- Charge：0.8A（Micro-USB port charging），1A（Battery Charger）
- Charging Protection：4.3±0.05V
- Discharge Protection：2.5±0.1V
- Usage：75% capacity remaining after 500 charging cycles
- Status Indicator：Red（Charging）， Blue（Complete）
- Temperature during charging：10-45℃
- Temperature during discharging : 15-60℃
- Storage Temperature：-15-50℃
- Size：18.6±0.2mm (Dia.) ，70±0.2mm（Length）
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov