Designed with the professional users who require a close-up illumination tool, the M6 No-Glare flashlight utilizes a warm white LED (3000K color temperature), featuring a color rending index of 85%, nearly the same as an incandescent bulb while reducing blue light damage to users' vision. A professionally designed optical light emitting angle of 70 degrees, through an optical grade glass lens with transmission rate of 90%, results in a perfectly even lit circle of light. The area within the light circle has no dark spot, no glare, and no distracting uneven lighting anywhere.
A steel clip is included as an accessory. The flashlight body is 133 mm long, containing 2 AAA alkaline batteries. With the included clip, it can easily clip to a shirt pocket or a notebook cover for convenient carry. The flashlight body also has indicators in inches for close-up inspection need. The M6 is the perfect light for inspection, reading, and any tasks requiring close-range illumination.
- Material: Anodized aerospace 6061 aluminum alloy
- Reflector: Optical glass lens
- Emitter: Warm white X-LED, color temperature 3000K, color rendering index of 85%
- Beam: Evenly distributed light, lighted area with 35cm diameter at 20 cm distance
- Output: 45 Lumens, 18 Candela @ 0.5 Meter
- Battery: 2 x AAA (LR03) Alkaline or AAA NiMH (batteries included)
- Runtime: 5 Hours
- Reverse polarity protection
- Tail switch
- Water resistance up to IP65, suitable for use in rainy weather
- Individually serialized
- Dimension: (Body Dia.) 14 mm x (Length) 133 mm
- Weight: 23gram (w/o battery)
- Included accessories: 2 x AAA Alkaline battery, Stainless steel clip
- Open the tail cap twisting counter-clockwise, insert a quality AAA battery with the positive terminal toward the head bezel. Tighten the tail cap twisting clockwise.
- This light has reverse polarity protection against incorrectly oriented battery. If the flashlight does not turn on, please check immediately if the battery is inserted correctly.
- Once the battery has been inserted, press the tail switch until a "click" is heard once to turn ON. Click the switch again at any time to turn OFF.
- Unauthorized disassembly may damage the light and void the warranty.
- Please change the O-rings regularly to maintain the water resistance level.
- Lubricate the threads with professional grade lubricant regularly.
- Maintain and keep clean any contact surfaces of the flashlight with alcohol swab. This may prevent irregular flashes during use.
- Replace batteries regularly. Old batteries may leak and damage the flashlight.
- Remove batteries during storage.
- This flashlight may not be used as a diving light.