21700 Rechargeable Battery Specifications:
- Nominal Capacity: 5000 mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V / 3.7V
- Low Discharge Voltage Limit: 2.5V
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 10A
- Dimensions: 74.8mm x 21.49mm (+/- 0.3mm)
- Weight (max): 70g
- Positive Terminal: Welded Button Top
- Protected: Yes, Advanced (welded) Electronic Protection
- Recommended charging current: 1A - 2A
- Charging Algorithm: CC/CV
- Type / Size: 21700 Protected
- Chemical Composition: Li-ion (Lithium-Ion) Hybrid / High Drain
This Powerful Protected 21700 battery is the best choice for high-performance LED Flashlights.
It can be utilized with any application able to run on Protected button top 21700 size batteries / 74.8mm x 21.49mm (+/- 0.3mm).
Overcharge (Activated at 4.35V)
Over-discharge (Activated at 2.4V-2.5V)
Over-current (Activated at 10A-12A)
Dual Short circuit protection.
How long does a 21700 battery last?
- Li-ion battery life expectancy: on average 21700 battery will last 3-6 Years
- Number of charge/discharge cycles: between 300 and 500 cycles
21700 rechargeable battery will last much longer if it is not under harsh environments/extreme conditions (some of them are):
- High Humidity
- High Temperatures
- High Constant Current Load
***Please note, price is listed for ONE 21700 battery.
Important: Not all Li-ion chargers are able to charge Protected (75mm long) 21700 batteries.