21700 Battery Specifications:
- Nominal Capacity: 5000 mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V / 3.7V
- Low Discharge Voltage Limit: 2.5V
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 10A
- Dimensions: 74.8mm x 21.49mm (+/- 0.3mm)
- Weight (max): 70g
- Positive Terminal: Welded Button Top
- Protected: Yes, Advanced (welded) Electronic Protection
- Recommended charging current: 1A - 2A
- Charging Algorithm: CC/CV
- Type / Size: 21700 Protected
- Chemical Composition: Li-ion (Lithium-Ion) Hybrid / High Drain
This Powerful Protected 21700 battery is the best choice for high performance LED Flashlights.
It can be utilized with any application able to run on Protected button top 21700 size batteries / 74.8mm x 21.49mm (+/- 0.3mm).
Overcharge (Activated at 4.35V)
Over-discharge (Activated at 2.4V-2.5V)
Over-current (Activated at 10A-12A)
Dual Short circuit protection.
How long does a 21700 battery last?
- Li-ion battery life expectancy: on average 21700 battery will last 3-6 Years
- Number of charge/discharge cycles: between 300 and 500 cycles
21700 battery will last much longer if it is not under harsh environments/extreme conditions (some of them are):
- High Humidity
- High Temperatures
- High Constant Current Load
***Please note, price is listed for ONE 21700 battery.
Important: Not all Li-ion chargers are able to charge Protected (75mm long) 21700 batteries.