- 5500 Lumen CREE XHP70.2 LED (6500k) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Working Voltage: 5.6V-8.4V
- Battery Options: Two 26650 HD Li-ion batteries （rewrapped from PLB HD batteries）
- Dimension: 252.7mm(length)*73.5mm (head diameter)
- Weight: 625 grams (without batteries)
- Toughened mineral glass lens
- The waterproof level: in accordance with IP68
- Reverse polarity protection from improper battery installation
- Mode Memory: Last mode remembered, it memorizes the last brightness level used in the general modes(except Beacon)
Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) technology: ATR will adjust the brightness level automatically when the driver temperature reaches 60C (140F) to prevent overheating
Automatic Stepdown: Turbo mode steps down to High mode after 3 minutes of operation to prevent overheating. High mode steps down after 30 minutes of illuminating.
Power Indicator: Turn on the light, the side indicator shows the battery power for 5 seconds. Green is good enough power, orange is half power, red is short of power, flashing red is power running out, please replace or recharge batteries ASAP. In Standby Status, the indicator is Green as locator in the dark.
Fully press tail switch to power on or cut off.
1. When on fast click (within 0.3s), the brightness levels will cycle from Low --Medium--High --Turbo ;
2. When on, short press (0.3s-1s),the brightness levels will cycle from Turbo--High--Medium--Low;
2, Double click goes to Strobe, another click goes back to previous mode.
3, When on in any mode, Long press1 second enter standby mode. Another long press(>1s) goes to Moonlight Mode. Click goes back to standby mode.
4.In Standby Status, long press 1 second to moonlight.
5.when on in any mode, double click to strobe mode.
1x flashlight, 1x strap, 2x 5000mah 26650 batteries(top button),1pc double slot battery charger.