1x LUMINUS SFT40 LED with a max output of 2,300 lumens, and a beam intensity of 180,625 cd and max. throw distance of 850 meters
- New optical grade PMMA TIR lens provides the higher quality and quantity of light in a soft and balanced beam.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- High efficiency constant circuit provides stable output up to 960 hours.
- Advanced power management technology for an ultra-low standby drain.
- Advanced intelligent temperature regulation module, U22 III regulates its output and adapts to the ambient environment, maintaining optimal performance.
- Electronic reverse polarity protection and Over-charge protection and over-discharge protection.
- Built in charging & discharging circuit and Type-C USB port, can support max. 5 Volt /3 Amp charging.
- Connected Type-C USB cable (integrated OTG), work as power bank to discharge (support max. 5 Volt/2 Amp discharge).
- Integrated power indicator in side switch indicates remaining battery voltage
User-friendly Interface, easy & fast one handed operation:
- One button control all brightness levels and functions
- Five user selectable moonlight mode (0.1-5 lumens) to meet different requirement
- Single click to general mode, friendly adjust 3 brightness levels
- Double click to enter Turbo from any modes (except lock-out mode)
- Triple click to special mode: Strobe / Beacon / SOS
- Memory function stores brightness level last used
- Lockout mode prevents accidental activation
- Button breath flash mode
- Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
- Premium type-III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Sandblasted strike bezel is used to break windows in an emergency situation
- Immersion gold and gold plated connector to ensure an effective conductivity
- Utilizes stainless steel button with CD pattern surface for good touch feelings
- Premium cooling fins achieve excellent heat dissipation performance
- Trapezoidal thread offer high strength and durability, allow tail-cap twists smoothly
- Built-in lanyard hole (inner diameter: 0.12in / 3mm)
- Convenient tail-stand capability
- Rating in accordance with IPX-8 (2 meters under water)
- Impact resistant to 1 meter
- Purpose-designed to be compact, lightweight and portable.
Product: Pocket throw flashlight
Model No.: U22 III SFT40 / U22 III PM1
Dimension: 5.29” / 134.4 mm length
2.05” / 52.2 mm head dia.
1.10” / 28 mm body dia.
LED Emitter: 1x LUMINUS SFT40 / Max. Output: 2300LM (U22 III SFT40)
Working Voltage: 2.9V - 4.2V (±0.1V)
Compatible Battery: 1 x 21700 (Included)
Waterproof: IPX-8, 2M
Weight: 6.17 oz / 175 gram (without battery),
8.99 oz / 254.9 gram (with 21700 battery)
Mode/Brightness/Run-time/Throw distance (U22 III SFT40)
Moonlight: 0.1 lumens 960 hours -
Low: 320 lumens 10 hours 30 minutes 300 meters
Middle: 700 lumens 4 hours 20 minutes 450 meters
High: 1,150 lumens 2 hours 10 minutes 600 meters
Turbo: 2,300 lumens 2 hours 850 meters
Strobe: 2,300 lumens -
*Note: All data were tested by using 1x Manker 4800mAh 21700 battery
What's in the package?
- 1x Manker U22 III led flashlight and 1 x 21700 Battery
- 1x USB-C cable (integrated OTG)
- 1x Quality holster
- 1x Lanyard
- 1x Waterproof o-ring
- 1x User manual
Advanced intelligent temperature regulation technology allows U22 III to dynamically adjust output performance according to its body temperature. The cooling fins are also designed to achieve an excellent heat dissipation performance. They prevents damage from overheating and prolongs its working life.
*Note: DO NOT submerge the flashlight into any liquid when it is hot. Doing so may cause irrepareable damage to the light due to the difference of air pressure inside and outside of tube.
Charging & Discharging:
Battery voltage indication:
When U22 III is turned on, the built-in power indicator under the switch will show different light to indicate remaining battery voltage:
- While battery voltage > 3.6Volt, blue light turn on and last 12 second
- While battery voltage 3.6Volt - 3.2Volt, purple light turn on and last 12 second
- While battery voltage 3.2Volt - 2.9Volt, red light constant-on
- While battery voltage < 2.9Volt, flashlight turn off automatically
When USB-C charging, different indicator lights indicate battery charging status:
- While battery voltage <4.12Volt, Red light constant-on
- While battery voltage >4.12Volt, Blue light constant-on
Connected USB-C cable (integrated OTG), U22 III can work as power bank to charge other device (Support max. 5Volt/2Amp). When USB-C discharging, flashlight can be also turn on at the same time.
ON / OFF: When the light is off, single click, long press, double or triple click the switch to turn it on. When the light is on, single click the switch to turn it off.
General mode: While OFF, single click switch to enter general mode. Press and hold on switch to cycle through 'Low > Middle > High' (or 'High > Middle > Low'). Release switch to select one level you want. While cycle to last level 'high' (or 'low'), the light will stay this level and stop cycle. If turn to other level, release switch, and then press and hold on switch again, the light will cycle to opposite direction 'High > Middle > Low' (or 'Low >Middle > High'). After entering in general mode, single click switch to turn it off; double click to Turbo; triple click to special mode.
Moonlight mode: While OFF, long press 1 second to enter moonlight mode. there have 5 lower brightness levels from 0.1 lumens to 5 lumens. Press and hold on switch to cycle 5 different levels. Release switch to select one level you want as the similar operation in general mode. After entering moonlight mode, single click to turn it off; double click to Turbo; triple click to special mode.
Turbo mode: double click to enter Turbo mode from any modes (except lock-out mode). After entering turbo mode, single click to turn it off; double click or long press to general mode; triple click to special mode.
Special mode: While OFF, triple click switch to enter special mode. Press and hold on switch to cycle through 'strobe - beacon - SOS' automatically. Release switch to select one level you want. After entering special mode, single click switch to turn it off; double click to Turbo; Triple click to general mode.
Button breath flash mode: While OFF, long press the switch for 3 seconds to enter button breath flash mode (firstly moonlight will turn on and then turn off).
Lock / unlock: While OFF, quick quadruple clicks will lock-out the flashlight (4 flickers show successful lock-out). While locked-out, quick quadruple clicks again will unlock.
Intelligent memory function: While OFF, single click (or long press) to enter general mode (or moonlight mode) last used. And then press and hold on switch, the light will be cycled to next level in same cycle direction last used.
***Kindly note: This item have NOT included any battery. ***
1. Mankerlight flashlights are high-intensity lighting devices capable of causing eye damage or other harms. so please avoid shining our lights directly into anyone's eyes.
2. To protect batteries, driver circuit and LED, we DO NOT recommend you run the light at turbo mode in longer time.
3. The warranty will be nullified if product is broken down, reconstructed and or modified by unauthorized parties.
4. To avoid bad contact, please often clean all metal contact with a clean cloth.
5. Every 6 months, threads should be wiped with a clean cloth followed by a thin coating of silicon-based lubricant.
6. To maintain waterproof rating, please lubricate the O-ring with silicone safe lubricant and replace worn O-rings as needed.
7. If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
8. Manker recommends using an excellent quality battery. If you do not know how to select correct battery, we recommend you to buy U22 III PM1/SFT40 bundle (check here)