The Manker Striker Cu is a tactical flashlight made entirely of copper. The Striker Cu uses a single SFT40 LED capable of delivering a maximum power of 2300 lumens to the Turbo. The maximum light intensity of the beam is 62,500 candelas while the maximum distance reached is 500 m. This light can be powered by a single rechargeable lithium-ion model 18.650 cell supplied in the package. The battery has an internal Type-C charging interface that allows you to charge the cell without using external chargers. The very high efficiency constant current circuit of this light provides an always stable output that does not vary with decreasing cell voltage.
- Utilizes 1x LUMINUS SFT40 LED with a maximum output of 2,300 lumens
- Maximum beam intensity of 62,500 cd and maximum beam distance of 500 meters
- Powered by 1x 3.7V 2600mAh high-drain protected 18650 rechargeable lithium ion battery with USB Type-C charging port (Battery Included)
- 18650 battery built-in charging & reverse charging circuit with a USB-C port. Plug the included USB Type-C charging cable (integrated OTG), it can be charged (max. 5V/1A); and also reverse charged to other digital device, works as power bank
- High efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output (Non-PWM)
- Electronic reverse polarity protection and over discharge protection
- Immersion gold and gold plated connector to ensure an effective conductivity
- User interface is simple and friendly. Only 2 modes + strobe, defaults on high mode
- Constructed from full copper
- Premium type-III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Integrated precision digital optics technology provides extreme reflector performance
- Utilizes dual-sided AR coated, 99% transmittance toughened glass lens
- Copper plated stainless steel strike bezel is removable. Keep it on for self-defense, night combat, and as a glass breaker. Remove and reverse install it for a less aggressive and subtle look, but enough to protect flashlight core components from damage
- Premium cooling fins achieve excellent heat dissipation performance
- Stainless steel pocket clip works on the pocket, belts, the backpack, and is MOLLE system compatible
- Anti-rolling metal tactical ring built for tough situations
- Forward click tactical tail switch allows for momentary-on and constant-on illumination
- Specialized silicone button cap facilitates precise tactical operation with gloves
- IPX-8 waterproof standard
- Impact resistance: 1 meters
What's package Included?
1x Manker Striker Cu LED flashlight
1x Manker 3.7V 2600mAh high-drain 18650 rechargeable lithium ion battery with USB-C charging port
1x spare waterproof O-ring
1x USB Type-C charging cable (integrated OTG, USB hub)
1x Pocket clip
1x User manual
Size & Weight
Battery Charging & Power bank
Battery charging indicator:
Plug USB Type-C socket of the included charging cable into the USB-C port of 18650 battery, and connect another USB socket to the adapter.
18650 battery has built in intelligent identified charging function. When battery is charging, the indicator will be red and keep flash. After battery charging is completed, the indicator will stop flash and red constant on.
Plug USB Type-C socket of the included charging cable into the USB-C port of 18650 battery, and connect another USB socket to the USB port of the digital device. 18650 battery built-in intelligent identified discharging function. When battery is reverse charging, works as power bank, indicator will be blue constant on. When battery have not enough power to charge other digital device, blue indicator will turn off.
- When the flashlight is turned on, it will default on high mode. Soft press without fully clicking the button for momentary on. Fully press and click for constant on.
- Quickly double half press the button to activate hidden strobe mode, fully press and click for constant-on strobe.
*** Warning ***
1. Do not shine light directly at anyone eyes.
2. Please fully charge battery before initial use.
3. Please check and replace the O-ring regularly to maintain the waterproof rating.
4. Please check and lubricate the threads regularly with professional lubricant.
5. Remove the battery from the flashlight during long term storage.
6. Please recharge the battery every 3 months when left unused for a prolonged time.