1. Ultra compact & Reliable Tactical flashlight: Ideal for military, law enforcement, emergency, security, hunting, camping and other outdoor activities use.
2. Adopts latest LUMINUS LED to give out max 2000 lumens (Neutral White output will be 20% less than Cool White).
3. Included a rechargeable 2600mAh 18650 cell built-in charging & discharging circuit and Type-C USB port, so you can save money and don't need take time to buy a charger.
4. Connected included USB-C cable (integrated OTG function), you can also use it as power bank to charge your other device.
5. MC11 II integrated a battery voltage indicator under side switch so you know when it's time to top up.
6. Upgraded stainless steel side switch to make the operation more sensitive and smooth.
- Utilizes 1x LUMINUS SST40 LED with a max output of 2,000 lumens
Max. beam intensity of 23,200cd and max beam distance of 305 meters
- Powered by 1x 3.7V 2600mAh high drain protected 18650 li-ion battery with Type-C - USB port (Included), to provide a runtime up to 866 hours
- 18650 li-ion battery built in charging & discharging circuit and Type-C USB port, can support max. 5 Volt/1 Amp charging. Connected Type-C USB cable(integrated OTG), work as power bank to discharge (max 5Volt/1.5Amp)
- Working voltage: 2.9 - 4.2V
- High efficiency constant circuit provides a stable output (Non-PWM)
- Integrated power indication and Battery charging/discharging indication
With advanced intelligent temperature regulation module, MC11 II regulates its output and adapts to the ambient environment, maintaining optimal performance
- Electronic reverse polarity protection and over discharge protection
Simple UI, easy operation:
- Press the tail switch to turn the light on /off, half press and hold the tail switch to turn on it momentarily. Single click the side switch to change rapidly different brightness modes, long press the side switch to enter strobe mode
- Five user selectable moonlight modes (0.1-2 lumens) to meet different requirement
- Memory function stores the brightness mode last used
Material: Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
Surface treatment: Premium type-III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Clip: Removable stainless steel pocket clip
Button: Stainless steel side button, Silicone tail button
Tail-stand capability: Yes
Waterproof standard: IPX-8 (2 meter under water)
Impact resistance: 2 meters
Size: 5.03"/127.8 mm length, 1.1"/28 mm head dia., 1"/25.4 mm body dia.
Weight: 2.93 oz / 83.2 gram (without battery), 4.77 oz/ 135.2 gram (with battery)
Brightness levels & runtime & beam distance:
Moonlight 0.1 lumens 866 hours -
Low 80 lumens 17 hours 30 minutes 64 meters
Middle 350 lumens 5 hours 158 meters
High 750 lumens 1 hours 53 minutes 204 meters
Turbo 2000 lumens 1 hours 42 minutes 305 meters
Strobe 2000 lumens -
What's in the package?
1x Manker MC11 II led flashlight
1x Manker 3.7v 2600mAh high drain 18650 rechargeable li-ion battery (integrated USB-C port)
1x Type-C USB cable (integrated OTG function)
1x Pocket clip
1x Spare waterproof O-ring
1x User manual
Advanced intelligent temperature regulation technology allows MC11 II to dynamically adjust output performance according to its body temperature. The cooling fins are also designed to achieve an excellent heat dissipation performance. They prevents damage from overheating and prolongs its working life.
*Note: DO NOT submerge the flashlight into any liquid when it is hot. Doing so may cause irreparable damage to the light due to the difference of air pressure inside and outside of tube.
Charging & Discharging
When MC11 II is turn on, the built-in power indicator under the side switch will show different color lights to indicate remaining battery power:
Blue light constant-on, battery voltage > 3.6V
Purple light constant-on, battery voltage within 3.6V - 3.2V
Red light constant-on, battery voltage 3.2V - 2.9V
Flashlight turn off automatically, battery voltage < 2.9v
Battery charging Indicator:
In charging, red light on the battery flashes. After fully charged, red light stop flash but keep on.
Battery discharging Indicator:
Work as power bank to charge other device, blue light on the battery turn on. After the power has run out, blue light will turn off.
1. ON: When the light is off, press the tail switch until a click sound is heard to turn it on.
OFF: When the light is on, press the tail switch until a click sound is heard to turn it off.
2. When the light is on, single click the side switch to change different brightness modes, long press the side switch to enter strobe mode.
3. Tactical momentary illumination: Half press and hold the tail switch to turn on the light momentarily. Release to turn it off.
4. Memory function stores the brightness mode last used.
5. Moonlight adjustment: When the light is in moonlight mode, 4 quick clicks enter to moonlight adjustment. One click to check different levels (there are 5 lower brightness levels 0.1-2 lumens) and long press the side switch to make your final choice.
1. Manker flashlights are high-intensity lighting devices capable of causing eye damage or other harms. so please avoid shining our lights directly into anyone's eyes.
2. To protect batteries, driver circuit and LED, we DO NOT recommend you run the light at turbo mode in longer time.
3. The warranty will be nullified if product is broken down, reconstructed and or modified by unauthorized parties.
4. To avoid bad contact, please often clean all metal contact with a clean cloth.
5. Every 6 months, threads should be wiped with a clean cloth followed by a thin coating of silicon-based lubricant.
6. To maintain waterproof rating, please lubricate the O-ring with silicone safe lubricant and replace worn O-rings as needed.
7. If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
8. The product have included one Type-C rechargeable 18650 batteries. Please recharge the battery every 3 months when left unused for a prolonged time.