Manker E03H II Black CW & NW with Battery 600 Lumens
The Manker E03H II is a compact and lightweight but powerful edc flashlight with great run times. Uses a 14500 or a AA battery. The headlamp weighs just 2.05oz (with the headband), but has high performance using a Luminus SST20 LED. E03H II features a maximum 600 (360) Lumens output and 22 hour runtime with just one 1x 14500 or AA battery. This flashlight is a multipurpose angled flashlight in that the LED is on the side. The headband is included and optional for those times that you need it to work as a headlamp otherwise the flashlight is also great as an everyday carry pocket light with a reversible pocket clip.
The E03H II is durable and has an IPX-8 waterproof rating for up to 2 meters under water. The PMMA high transmittance TIR optical lens is secured with a waterproof o-ring and a stainless steel bezel.
Included with the flashlight are white, red, and green lens filter caps for specialty use and settings.
- Emitter: 1x Luminus SST20 (Cool White: 6500K, Neutral White: 4000K CRI>95)
- Powered by: 1 x AA or (1x 14500 Battery Included)
- Working Voltage: 0.7-1.8V, 3.0-4.3V
- Max Output: 360 lumens (using an Eneloop Pro AA NiMH battery), 600 lumens (using a 14500 li-ion battery)
- Max Beam Intensity: 990 cd (using an Eneloop Pro AA NiMH battery), 1760 cd (using a 14500 li-ion battery)
- Max Beam Distance: 63 meters (using an Eneloop Pro AA NiMH battery), 83 meters (using a 14500 li-ion battery)
- Max run time: 620 hours (using an Eneloop Pro AA NiMH battery)
- Driver: Most efficiency constant current circuit (using a AA battery)
- Protection: Reverse polarity protection, over discharge protection
- Lock-out Mode: Prevents accidental activation
- ECO Mode: Multiple user selectable levels
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Surface Treatment: Premium type-III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Button Cap: Stainless steel
- Clip: Stainless steel reversible clip
- Filter: Removable, sliding
- Tail-cap: Magnetic
- Tail-stand Capability: Yes
- Lens: PMMA high transmittance TIR optical lens
- Waterproof Standard: IPX-8 (up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 2 meters
- Size: 78.56mm length x 23.15mm head dia. x 19.5mm body dia.
- Weight: 35.9gram (without headband, without battery)
- Spare O-Ring, Stainless Steel Clip, Headband, Lanyard, Filters (white, red, green) and 1x 14500 Manker Battery
Modes & Runtimes:
Using an Eneloop PRO AA NiMH battery
- ECO mode: 0.5 lumens, 620 hours
- Middle: 50 lumens, 10 hours 30 minutes
- High: 140 lumens, 3 hours 12 minutes
- Turbo: 360 lumens, 3 hours
- Strobe: 360 lumens, N/A
Output & runtime (using a 14500 li-ion battery)
- Moonlight: 10 lumens, 22 hours
- Middle: 110 lumens, 4 hours 5 minutes
- High: 300 lumens, 1 hours 15 minutes
- Turbo: 600 lumens, 1 hours 10 minutes
- Strobe: 600 lumens, N/A
Mode Memory and Lock-Out:
- Memory function stores the general mode last used (Medium or High).
- While OFF, 4 quick clicks will lock-out the flashlight.
- While locked-out, 4 quick clicks again will unlock.
- When using a AA battery, there have 6 lower brightness levels (0. 1-15lm) to choose from. (Ratio Error: ± 20% output, while using different battery)
- When using a 14500 battery, there will be 5 levels (10-56lm) (Ratio Error: ± 10% output, while using different battery)
1. Memory function stores the general mode last used (Medium or High).
2. While light is turn off, 4 quick clicks will lock-out the flashlight;
While light is in lock-out, 4 quick clicks again will unlock.
3. When using AA battery, ECO mode have 6 lower brightness levels (0.1-15 lumens) to choose from. (Ratio error: ±20% output, while using different AA battery).
When using 14500 battery, ECO mode have 5 lower brightness levels (5-40 lumens) to choose from (Ratio error: ±10% output, while using different 14500 battery).
4. While the battery is fully charged, double click to Turbo, its brightness will be stepdown time by time.
While the battery is lower, double click to Turbo, light will be flashed and then stepdown direct to ECO brightness.
While the battery is lower, single click to general mode, 'Mid' and 'High' have similar output or light flashed and then stepdown direct to ECO brightness.
*** Warnings ***
1. Please DO NOT shine the light beam directly into the eyes.
2. DO NOT disassemble the sealed head as doing so may cause damage to the flashlight and will void the warranty.
3. Please clean the contacts of your light periodically.
4. Remove your battery from the flashlight if you will not be using the light for an extended period.
5. Mankerlight recommends using an excellent quality Eneloop® Pro button-top 2450mAh 1.2V AA NiMH battery or Manker 3.7V 920mAh Type-C USB rechargeable 14500 li-ion battery.