The Lumintop LM10 is a Brass flashlight designed and launched to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Lumintop. It's made of all brass which looks fantastic and feels luxurious and durable when held. The unique shape, design, and fantastic anniversary sailing icon imply a prosperous future of Lumintop. The flashlight applies the classic and easy to use Aduril UI, and it emits a 2800 lumens super bright output from three emitters. IPX8 waterproof protection, tritium slots, LM10 is more playable and it is the ideal choice for both daily use or to add to your collection.
- Emitter: 3x Cree XP-L HI (Cool White) 6500K
- Optic: Standard TIR optical lens
- Flux: ~2800 lumens (XP-L Hi)
- Intensity: ~10 000cd ANSI throw ~200 m (XP-L HI)
- Firmware: Free software called Andúril
- User interfaces:  Defaulted SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.  STEPPED RAMPING UI.  MOMENTARY mode.  MUGGLE mode.  Electronic LOCKOUT.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Battery: One 18650 cell. An unprotected cell is recommended. Max. length 66mm.
- Battery Included: 1x 18650 Epoch 30P 3000mAh 15A Battery
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: Made of Brass
- Clip: Come with a stainless steel clip
- Switch: Electronic tail switch
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Size: 26 mm Ø head x 98 mm in length x 25mm Ø tube