The Lumintop FWAA Copper is the one of the most powerful AA-size EDC flashlight that has ever been made. It adopts triple emitters and emits a max up to 1400 lumens output by using a single 14500 Li-ion cell. Utilizes the latest Anduril 2 UI, it’s easy to access both simple and advanced settings via the rear E-switch. Tail standing ability, stainless steel dual-position pocket clip, IPX-8 waterproof, FWAA is ideal for your EDC choice.
- LED: 3xNichia 219C LED (4000K)
- Output: 1200LM (Nichia)
- Intensity: ~2250cd (Max)
- Distance: ANSI~95M (Max)
- Switch: Electronic tail switch
- Battery: One high drain and unprotected 14500 cell. Max length 50.5mm.
- *** Battery Not Included ***
- User interfaces: Anduril UI, by default the FWAA is set to use SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.
- Optic: Standard TIR Optical Lens
- Body: Titanium (polished, sandblasted, stonewashed) / Copper with knurling on the surface
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: Approximately 40g without cells (titanium)
- Size: 20.5mm Ø head x 70.9mm length
Please email us for assistance requiring battery recommendations: firstname.lastname@example.org