The FW3A was designed by Fritz15 and the flashlight forums TLF & BLF. Brought to life by Lumintop. It is an ultra-compact and high-intensity flashlight with the only 92.5mm in length, and it delivers a max 2800 lumens amazing output by one 18650 battery. The metal and electronic tail switch control various functions including smooth ramping, stepped mode setting, strobe, etc. It is the EDC flashlight choice best if you are a flashaholic, flashlight collector, etc.
- Emitter: 3 Cree XP-L Hi, (Cool White)
- Optic: Standard TIR Carclo 10511 optical lens
- Flux: ~2800 lm (XP-L Hi)
- Intensity: ~10 000cd ANSI throw ~200 m (XP-L Hi)
- Firmware: Free software called Andúril
- User interfaces:  Defaulted SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.  STEPPED RAMPING UI.  MOMENTARY mode.  MUGGLE mode.  Electronic LOCKOUT.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Battery: One 18650 cell. An unprotected cell is recommended. Max. length 66mm. Cell is not included.
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: Titanium with knurling and polishing or sandblasted finish optional
- Switch: Electronic tail switch
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: Approximately 74.5g without cells
- Size: 25.5 mm Ø head x 92.5 mm length.
Please email us for assistance requiring battery recommendations: firstname.lastname@example.org