The EDC18 is a small yet ultra high-intensity EDC flashlight. It inherits the firmware of FW3A and emits a max 2800 lumens amazing output by a single 18650 battery. The side switch easily controls all functions of the flashlight. The magnetic tail cap and the reverse stainless steel pocket clip makes it easy to carry and capable of hands-free. Multifunctional, durable and IP68 rated protection, EDC18 is a must-have for outdoor, back-up and EDC gears.
Emitter: 3 Cree XP-L HI, (Cool White) Standard TIR optical lensFlux: ~2800 lumens
- Intensity: ~10 000cd ANSI throw ~200 m (XP-L Hi)
- Firmware: Free software called Andúril
- User interfaces:  Defaulted SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.  STEPPED RAMPING UI.  MOMENTARY mode.  MUGGLE mode.  Electronic LOCKOUT.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Battery: One 18650 cell. An unprotected cell is recommended. Max. length 66mm. The cell is not included.
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: Copper with Knurling finish
- Switch: Electronic side switch with a back-up light
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX843.
- Weight: Approximately 190g without cells
- Size: 27.8 mm Ø head x 93.9 mm length
- 18650 flat top battery is recommended (Battery is not included)
Please email us for assistance requiring battery recommendations: firstname.lastname@example.org