The EDC18L Utilizes 3pcs Nichia 219C neutral white 4000K LEDs, max output 2800 lumens EDC flashlight, able to sweeps bright light over the length of about two football fields (660ft/200m), producing a clear, floody beam very suitable to every-day-carry use. This Lumintop 18650 light comes with a glow gasket which is made from high-quality solid glow rod material, will also give you hours of glow! Make your light still look great and highly visible!
Optimized User Interface: These 18650 flashlights use an optimized and simplified user interface, including 3 general modes (low/med/high) and 3 hidden modes (moonlight/Strobe), that can be activated with one side switch, very easy to use. Still features a strong magnetic tail cap, can be attached as a hands-free flashlight or candlelight while you are working.
Portable Mini Size: This EDC18L magnetic led light has the same compact size as EDC18, 3.83 inches in length, 1-inch diameter, only 1.95oz without battery, made the flashlight easily fit in a pocket. Crafted knurled surface not only made the EDC light anti-slip but also made it more exquisite.
- Emitter: Nichia 219C 4000k Tint
- Optic: Standard TIR optical lens
- Flux: ~2800 lumens
- Intensity: ~10 000cd ANSI throw ~200 m
- Firmware: Free software called Andúril
- User interfaces:  Defaulted SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.  STEPPED RAMPING UI.  MOMENTARY mode.  MUGGLE mode.  Electronic LOCKOUT.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Battery: One 18650 cell. An unprotected cell is recommended. Max. length 66mm. ***BATTERY NOT INCLUDED***
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: Aluminum with hard-coat anodizing
- Switch: Electronic side switch with a back-up light
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: Approximately 76.5 g without cells
- Size: 27.8 mm Ø head x 93.9 mm length
- Others: Magnetic tail cap, reverse stainless steel body clip
- Please Note: an INR18650 30Q Li-ion battery is recommended
Please email us for assistance requiring battery recommendations: email@example.com