The Klarus HA2C is a headlamp designed with the consumer in mind. Perfect for spelunking, hiking, camping, or work, this headlamp features five lighting levels and three flash modes, including Strobe, SOS, and Beacon outputs. Outputs range in lumens from a 3200 Turbo mode suited for caving or hiking at night or a Low mode of 15 lumens for reading at night or lighting up a more enclosed workspace. With a CREE LED, the Klarus HA2C has a beam that can reach up to 141 meters, which is farther than a single football field, so you will be able to see the end of the hiking trail or cave without fear of something unknown at the end. Combined with long runtimes of up to 75 hours, the Klarus HA2C is a true companion to take on any adventure.
Single Switch Interface
With a single switch interface, it is easy to access any of the modes available on the Klarus HA2C. Hold and press for lockout mode, quick press for One-Touch Low mode, cycle through various modes while the light is on, or triple click the switch to enter Strobe, Beacon, or SOS. This simple interface gives the user readily available access to all the HA2C has to offer, while not distracting from what is in front of you. Easily focus on your task at hand without having to worry about toggling through multiple switches saving you time and effort.
Built for Anywhere
The Klarus HA2C is not only a headlamp, but ultimately an angle light. The flashlight can be taken out of the headband and used independently for handheld lighting when applicable - simply use the innovative flexible attachment design to detach the flashlight from the elastic polymer straps and switch from a headlamp to a compact EDC light. Plus, with the included bi-directional clip, it can be used while mounted on a backpack or clipped to a pocket or belt. Another useful feature of this light is the magnetic tailcap allowing for hands-free lighting when the headband isn't applicable. Simply attach the tailcap to anything magnetic and it will stay put for quick and easy lighting that requires no hassle.
- LED: CREE XHP 70.2 P2
- LED Color Temperature: 6500K
- Turbo: 3200 lumens / 0.83 hours / 141 meters
- Ultra-High: 1000 lumens / 2.2 hours / 79 meters
- High: 400 lumens / 3.5 hours / 50 meters
- Medium: 200 lumens / 8 hours / 12 meters
- Low: 15 lumens / 75 hours / 9.5 meters
- Strobe: 3200 lumens / 1.6 hours
- SOS: 200 lumens / 24 hours
- Beacon: 400 lumens / 70 hours
- 3200 lumen Turbo mode is only accessible using a Klarus 18GT-IMR31 or 18650 Li-ion battery with an equivalent discharge rate. Using other 18650 Li-ion battery the maximum output may only reach 1500 lumens and 2 x CR123A batteries or 2 x 16340 batteries may only reach a maximum output of 500 lumens.
- Peak Beam Strength: 4970cd
- IPX-Rating: IPX-8 (2 meters submersible)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter
- Power Source: 1 x 18650, 2 x CR123A, 2 x KLARUS 16340
- Head Diameter: 1.02" (26mm)
- Body Diameter: 0.85" (21.5mm)
- Length: 4.33" (110mm)
- Weight: 65g (2.29oz) without battery