Klarus's First Weapon-Mounted Light
Klarus has decided to test the tactical waters with the GL1, their very first weapon-mounted flashlight. The GL1 features an adjustable rail adapter for ultra-wide compatibility, which Klarus claims is compatible with over 90% of glock and picatinny rails. Your light comes with a MIL-STD-1913 adapter installed. The sleek, compact design doesn't protrude from the front of sides of your pistol, letting your light stay attached while your gun is holstered.
The knob-type fastening clip installs (and detaches) fast and keeps the light secure for a steady beam.
This light lasts a full hour thanks to the built-in li-poly battery pack, directly rechargeable with an included USB cable. The GL1 is a great affordable choice for the tactical user on the go.
- Model: GL1
- Main LED: CREE XP-L2 HD (600 Lumens)
- Dimensions: 56mm(2.20”) x 28mm(1.10”) x 31.6mm(1.24”)
- Compatible: MIL-STD-1913 or Glock rails
- Switch: Twin switch
- Battery Capacity: 260mAh Included built in battery
- Waterproof: IPX 6
- Weight: 60.5g(2.13oz)
- A wide range of compatibility
- Ultra-compact, lightweight and highly stable
- Quick mount and remove design
- Adjustable rail/ Slide position
- USB rechargeable and Battery Indicator