Acebeam Rider RX EDC Flashlight (Silver or Grey) 650 Lumens
The Acebeam Rider RX is an EDC AA size pocket flashlight that is compatible with alkaline batteries, NiMH batteries, and lithium batteries at the same time. And it has a unique innovative decompression method, which is a revolutionary innovation in 2022. The high color rendering LED meets your daily home and outdoor use. At the same time, the Rider RX is equipped with a variety of cool colors of stainless steel shell options, which is the best choice for gifts and collections. The Acebeam Rider RX is at the cutting edge of Everyday-carry flashlight design, such as double inner barrel design, allows it as a fidget device, high CRI LED of 90+ rating to appear true to life, compatible with any AA battery. The Rider RX EDC Flashlight—is meticulously designed to be ergonomically pleasing from tip to tail.
- LED : Nichia 219F LED, high CRI90, Neutral 5000K
- Powered by 14500 USB-C Li-ion (Battery Included)
- Color Options: (Sophisto Grey) or (Silver)
- Ultra-Low: 7lumen; 53hours
- Low: 70 lumens; 3hours 8minutes
- Mid: 280 lumens; 60minutes
- High: 650 lumens - 450lumens-330 lumens; 2minutes+6minutes+55minutes
- SOS: 450 lumens; 60minutes
- An EDC flashlight which is perfect for everyday carry companion
- Stylish streamlined pure and clean aesthetics design
- Utilizes 1xNICHIA 219F LED CRI ≥90 color rendering, offering maximum illumination of 650lumens
- A new concept for restless, anxious, or stressed
- Customized ACEBEAM14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery with the built-in USB-C charging port
- Dual Fuel with 14500 Li-ion battery Battery and normal AA battery (widely available and affordable)
- Get the maximum performance out of your flashlight with a 14500 battery, which is included in the package. Keep a few AA power for backup
- Four brightness levels and SOS mode for option
- Utilizes high efficient constant circuit (non-PWM)
- Reverse polarity protection prevents circuit damage from reversed batteries
- Tail switch, convenient for one-handed operation and tactical momentary-on illumination
- The flashlight will automatically access the previous memorized brightness level (SOS excluded)
- Constructed from 7075 Aerospace-grade aluminum-alloy body
- Utilizes an optical lens to provide a soft and balanced beam
- Stainless steel double direction pocket clip, enables additional carrying ways to be clipped in the pocket, the backpack, or the MOLLE system
- With tail stand capacity and prevent accidental activation
- Impact resistance to 1 meter
- IP68 waterproof (2 meters submersible)
- Size：95.7mm x18.6mm x26.1mm / 3.76’‘x 0.73''x1.02''
- Weight：64.3g(2.27oz) with battery
- As a cool mini gadget, best for stress and anxiety relief and pass time
- Great Sound, super tactile feedback, super healing, super comfortable
- Uses a mechanical slide mechanism (not magnets)
- Has an amazing stainless steel finish and super high-quality machining
- Excellent quality, beautifully engineered and crafted
- Slide it back, forth, and down to fidget. Hours of enjoyment and relaxation to be had for sure.
- This is an awesome and rare fidget item.
This unit will get smoother and easier after a short use period. Since the slider is mechanical construction (No magnet), The inner core is made of all aluminum. The required break-in time is longer. In order to reduce the resistance during the running-in period, you may choose to reduce the internal runner resistance without O-ring if desired.
*** Warning ***
1: Unauthorized disassembly may damage the flashlight and void the warranty.
2: It is normal if the surface heat is increased during use due to the excellent thermal conductivity technology. It is suggested to use in a well-ventilated area with ambient temperature.
3: Caution hot when used continuously for a long time. Do not put it on flammable materials for a long time, any fire or any safety problems caused by this will not be related
to the manufacturer and distributors.
4: Please check and replace the O-ring regularly to maintain the waterproof rating.
5: Please check and lubricate the threads regularly with professional lubricant.
6: Clean the contact surfaces regularly to keep the flashlight in normal operation. If irregular strobe or failure to turn on occurs, the contact surfaces may be dirty and require cleaning by using alcohol cotton swabs.
7: Remove the battery from the flashlight during long-term storage.
8: This flashlight is not intended to be used as a diving light.
9: Do not aim the flashlight directly at the eyes. Users must be over 18 years of age. Keep out of the reach of children.