The Acebeam L17 is one the longest throw and most affordable tactical flashlights powered by a single 18650 battery. TIR lens and the ultimate circuit technology make it the best flashlight to balance weight, size, and running time. The best choice for hunting. Three different LED options are available for different users' needs: OSRAM White, Green, and Red light LED.
OSRAM White LED output 1,400 lumens and throw 802 meters
LED option 1: OSRAM white light LED
Ultra-Low: 15 lumens; 3600cd; 120 meters; 58 hours
Low: 50 lumens; 11025cd; 210 meters; 21 hours
Med: 150 lumens; 23409cd; 306 meters; 6 hours 45 minutes
High: 370 lumens; 42025cd; 410 meters; 2 hours 45 minutes
Turbo: 1400 lumens; 160801cd; 802 meters; 1 hours 15 minutes
Strobe: 1400 lumens; 2 hours 30 minutes
Max. output 1400 lumens
Max. runtime: 58 hours
Max. beam distance: 802 meters
Peak beam intensity: 160801cd
Low Voltage Warning:
Voltage ＜3.1V, three times flashy and the brightness level downshifts to Low
- Powered by 1x18650 Li-ion battery and 2xCR123A batteries are compatibility
- Includes 1x 18650 Epoch 30P 3000mAh 15A Flat Top Battery
- Pocket tactical flashlight- compact, lightweight and portable convenience
- Strobe setting can disorient an attacker or serve as a distress signal
- One-handed, one-button for easy and fast operation
- Highly efficient constant current circuit design (Non-PWM)
- All circuitry contact points are gold-plated, providing better conductivity and superior durability
- Intelligent temperature controller is used to adjust brightness and prevent overheating
- Lockout mode prevents accidental activation
- Carclo TIR Lens: product highly efficient optics with a hug variety of beam shapes
- Stainless steel strike bezel design for use in emergency situations
- Durable Electronic Soft-Touch Tail*cap Switch for easy and fast operation
- Sturdy aerospace-grade aluminum body with military grade type III hard-anodized finish
- Size: 140.5mm (Length) x 40mm (Head Diameter) x 25.4mm (Tube Diameter)
- Weight: 150g (5.3oz.) w/o battery; 199g(7oz.) w/ battery
- Impact resistance to 1 meter
- IP68 waterproof (5 meters submersible)
1: Unauthorized disassembly may damage the flashlight and void the warranty.
2: It is normal if the surface heat is increased during use due to the excellent thermal conductivity technology. It is suggested to use in a well ventilated area with ambient temperature.
3: Caution hot when using continuously for a long time. Do not put it on flammable materials for a long time, any fire or any safety problems caused by this will not be related
to the manufacturer and distributors.
4: Please check and replace the O-ring regularly to maintain the waterproof rating.
5: Please check and lubricate the threads regularly with professional lubricant.
6: Clean the contact surfaces regularly to keep the flashlight normal operation. If irregular strobe or failure to turn-on occurs, the contact surfaces may be dirty and requires cleaning by using alcohol cotton swabs.
7: Remove the battery from the flashlight during long term storage.
8: This flashlight is not intended to be used as a diving light.
9: Do not aim the flashlight directly at eyes. Users must be over 18 years of age. Keep out of the reach of children.