The Lumintop EDC AA is an ultra-compact and lightweight forward-clicky EDC flashlight. Adopting an Osram LED, it emits up to 600 lumens output by using a 14500 Li-ion battery. Half-press the forward clicky tail switch, you can easily access the momentary-on function. The dual direction and deep pocket clip make it convenient to carry in a pocket for a hands-free experience, IPX-8 waterproof, etc., EDC AA is a must-have for camping, everyday-carry, or a standby illumination tool.
- Utilizes Nichia 219CT (NW) Neutral White LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by one AA or 14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Four output levels plus Strobe with max 650 lumens output
- Super long runtime up to 150 hours in Low mode (Ni-MH)
- The TIR optical lens creates a soft and balance beam
- Reverse protection guard against improper battery installation
- Forward clicky tail switch for easy and one-hand operation
- Mode memory function recalls the last use output when turning on the next time
- Dual-position deep pocket clip, easy to carry everywhere
- Diamond cut knurling provides an anti-skip holding experience
- Made of aircraft-grade aluminum alloy, premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish, toughened and wear-resistant
- Size: 91*17mm, N.W.: 23.3g (excluding battery)
- IP68 rated dust-proof and waterproof, submersible to 2 meters
- 5 years free repair, limited lifetime warranty - (Lumintop)
Notice: The battery in the options is the Lumintop protected 3.7V/920mAh 14500 Li-ion battery with built-in charging port.